Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have u ever seen someone do something really funny on K?

i was with a bunch of ppl one time and my boy did so much k he was sitting at the top of the stairs looking right at me yet he couldnt see me or hear me. he kept waving his hand in the air like he was waving at someone yet he was looking at the wall. cwm11.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

OH MY GOD, I'LL NEVER FORGET IT. AT EXIT I WAS WITH A BUNCH OF FRIENDS, MY BESTFRIEND ROD GOT SO FUCKED UP. WE WERE ON THE DANCE FLOOR HE WAS JUST STROLLING AROUND. I WENT UP BEHIND HIM TO TAP HIM ON THE BACK, HE TURNED AROUND, LOOK STRAIGHT AT ME, HIS EYES BLEW UP, HE STARTED TO SREAM, THREW HIS SHIRT OVER MY HEAD, AND RAN AWAY. HE THEN CAME BACK AND HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE DID. HE ASKED MY WHY I HAD HIS SHIRT. I JUST DIED LAUGHING. I GUESS HE THOUGHT I WAS A MONSTER OR SOMETHING. I KNOW I SEE CRAZY SHIT WHEN IM FUCKED UP... cwm44.gifcwm28.gif

hmmm..well..once I was at twilo..when there used to be benches under jr's booth..sitting down..chilling...when a friend walked by with another friend of his who had done K for the first time. I guess it didn't agree with him..cause every 5 mins he would jump up and grab whatever guy was around and attempt to start beating on him! Never seen someone get aggressive like that before..needless to say my friend took him out of there right away...

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

OH TONS OF STORIES !!! That's why I will never do K !! LOL!

in the summer my friend did one jar too many and he was also rolling. we were at CPI's and he was a mess..he kept buying water bottles..when I aske dhim why he had 7 water bottles he said b/c the lastone wasn't fresh enough...OKAY?

Later that night he was trying to put one of his water bottles on the ledge I asked him why and he was like "why did you bring yur deodorant?"

So we leave CPI's to go the the Sand Bar for afterhours..thinking he wasn't going to come with us. YEAH RIGHT.. he had the nerve to say he's coming along..he was sitting in the club on a box all of a sudden the smoke machine went off blowing smoke right into his ear.. he didn't een realize..HAD NO CLUE ! Everyone was looking at him like he was a weirdo..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com