Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Tunnel is back!!!!!

The Tunnel is the bomb, the vibe is back belive it or not, I had a great time this oast friday, the people where great and the club seemed to have a new vibe it was great... Info please "TUNNEL IS BACK"

thanks,

mike

cwm12.gif

------------------

MIKE

!!A DOSE OF REALITY!!

i think im gonna head to the tunnel this sat and check it out, its my favorite venue in the city cause i love the ability of being able to walk the whole place and start back at where you started from and not crossing the same spot twice

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I'd be diggin the Tunnel more if Corbett were back.

Havent been there in years but DEFF would go for a lil spin session with him!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "I'm not stubborn. I'm just always right!"

- Myrlin's ho!

Your right it is back-the new line-up has started waking people up-this saturday Anthony Nero is spinnin from 10-3 and then DJ renegade closes it up with special guests DJ Slick and many others-I'm telling you it is off the hook-if your goin and need a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> use -SHINE- and call me on my cell@914-399-3991 and leave your name -last initial-how many heads your goin with and your in-or hit me on the net @ awkwardscience@aol.com -any other info about other clubs-drink tickets-comp's anythinh give me a ring-See you there

PEACE

[This message has been edited by awkwardscience (edited 02-22-2001).]