Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you think music is to blame....or not????

In my opinion, As for explicit lyrics being blamed for ill-influences and crimes committed in the past by younge adults is a crock of shit. First, you listen to the music you like BECAUSE YOU ALREADY (key word)IDENTIFY WITH the music and lyrics. Second, any person who decides to open fire in a school because Marlyn Manson told him too was already seriously brain damaged to begin with. Just my thoughts……

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

Just copying my views in carn't be arse typing it again smile.gif I am with you 110% it's society's problem. Besides we would have little or few books or music if everything was banned that people disagreed with.

If a idiot white trash kid goes out and beats up a gay guy after listening to Eminem that's not his fault. He carn't be blamed for the fact they wern't brought up correctly.

When will it end? Lets start with all the drug referance songs, they are all making us take drugs after all. And Marlyn Manson, shit i always dress up in black and paint my face and kill myself. The Stone and the Beatles would be banned for referances both to drugs, rape and violence. There would be no music... Eminem is the thrashing boy and it's selling him records, all you need is some for of publicity. Besides freedom of speech is a very important issue... Eminem isn't here to save the world, he is an example, by his own admission, of how not to bring up a kid. Should we just sweep him under a mat and forget people like him REALLY exist? IMHO

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

It's all inside.

Problem: most people really *need* to be able to point to something as the cause. Except, there is no one cause...

It's akin to pointing at the sun and decalring it the cause of all things good and bad.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

If anything is going to make me go crazy and shoot things up. It's going to be this Britney Spears N'Sync, and all those "Boy bands" CRAP! cwm32.gif

It is most likely the fault of 1> overworked parents who don't spend time with their kids....or 2> lazy ass parents that don't WANT to spend time with their kids. No matter what, it all comes down to the parents.

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

twilo.jpg