Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LONG ISLAND CLUBS

chrisd

Does anyone know good long island clubs to go to on Wednesday or Thursday nights. WE're too tired of going to city clubs and tired of spending mucha bucks. I am from Queens, so, long island people, where are the best city style clubs on the island ?? house music, techno. Thanks fellow clubbers

------------------

Chris D.

Originally posted by chrisd:

Does anyone know good long island clubs to go to on Wednesday or Thursday nights. WE're too tired of going to city clubs and tired of spending mucha bucks. I am from Queens, so, long island people, where are the best city style clubs on the island ?? house music, techno. Thanks fellow clubbers

go to www.vipquestlist.com

Nothing comapres to NYC.. but for Thursdays well this thursday watch out alot of youngens out with the week off from school and what not... Go to Zachary's/Cheslea Street.. usually pretty good nice venue..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

theres no where on the island you can go to hear quality music.. its all pretty commercial

actually plush thursday is good if russ is still spinnin, but i'm not sure i have to check that out..

otherwise zachary's is commercial house, unless vicious is guest spotting there.. theres a bar/wannabe lounge called virago in rockville centre that tries to be like the city and but is the size of my bedroom... not really sure about anything else b/c its pretty much hopeless on thursdays around here

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by xxallottaxx:

Club blu is really good on Wed. It's in the Garden city hotel. Very up scale crowd and the music is pretty good to. smile.gif

Susie cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

That has to be THE cheesiest fucking place I've ever been. If you call that upscale, I'm scared to see what you call low class. And also, they are pretty strict on guys for ID...gotta be 25+ unless you know someone (unluckily for me, I did)...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee was and always will be my bitch ...and he'll never forget that...Everyone else, please be real to yourselves before you try to tell others what is right and wrong...and please, please chill the fuck out with the hypocrisy...that kind of behavior makes us "racists" look like Ghandi (no Hindu-bashing implied)...unless you are my bitch nycedee and believe that free thinking=racism...because that makes the most sense of all.

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

theres no where on the island you can go to hear quality music.. its all pretty commercial

actually plush thursday is good if russ is still spinnin, but i'm not sure i have to check that out..

otherwise zachary's is commercial house, unless vicious is guest spotting there.. theres a bar/wannabe lounge called virago in rockville centre that tries to be like the city and but is the size of my bedroom... not really sure about anything else b/c its pretty much hopeless on thursdays around here

-Rob

Yeah Plush is good ..but I dunno if Russ is still there.. if he is then GO THERE !

Now Rob, how can you tell him to go to Viraga >>?? that place is a disco port-o-pottie!!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

Originally posted by gravity:

That has to be THE cheesiest fucking place I've ever been. If you call that upscale, I'm scared to see what you call low class. And also, they are pretty strict on guys for ID...gotta be 25+ unless you know someone (unluckily for me, I did)...

GARY ! LOL!! I forgot about Blu.. cwm2.gif

YES, the place is gorgeous..but the MUSIC AND the SOUND SYSTEM is the WORST !!!

and yes they are a bunch of cheeseballs..the only way to have a good time there is you're in VIP cause it an get really packed.. the place is small..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

Chris try Cheetah tonight in NYC I will comp you at the door and your guests will each pay only $10 which is an LI cover charge, The night has been pretty good lately.. email me at chaseyvain@aol.com and I will make sure you are taken care of and that goes for anyone else reading this post.. Thanks Chasey

Originally posted by gravity:

Why are people so sensitive on this board??

Dammm...it was a suggestion.

Oh by the way the most low clas club would have to be Luxe ...Long ISland wise.

Dammm...it was a suggestion.

Oh by the way the most low clas club would have to be Luxe ...Long ISland wise.

You stated a suggestion, I stated an opinion...just a point of view if someone thought about going. It would also suck if a couple of guys went all the way there and didnt get in because they were under 25.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee was and always will be my bitch ...and he'll never forget that...Everyone else, please be real to yourselves before you try to tell others what is right and wrong...and please, please chill the fuck out with the hypocrisy...that kind of behavior makes us "racists" look like Ghandi (no Hindu-bashing implied)...unless you are my bitch nycedee and believe that free thinking=racism...because that makes the most sense of all.

LEGACY: GRAND OPENNING, Friday, February 23, 2001. The New Era of Progressive Fridays.

Sounds of Super Underground Manhattan Night clubs come together to form another

Era of Progressive Fridays at Legacy, along with DJ Gino Love and other Super DJs.

Enjoy your stay in one of the hottest nightclubs of Brooklyn – Legacy, where many

DJs will come to rival for the crowd’s respect with a state of the art sound & light system.

To receive a promotional admission price of $10, please register your name with DJ Gino Love’s <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guest list</A> by Phone or email:

(212) 894-3746 x9980 <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">

GUESTLIST</A> NYC@HOTMAIL.COM

Please forward this email to your friends who are in great need for an exclusive FRIDAY house

music extravaganza.

LEGACY @ 437 88th Street, Brooklyn, NY (718) 748-1002

------------------

We Promote Clubs. We Know Clubs. We Make Clubs.

Upcoming Event: Fri, Feb 23, 2001 GRAND OPENNING: PROGRESSIVE HOUSE @ LEGACY (BROOKLYN, NY)

Guest list for LEGACY: GUESTLISTNYC@HOTMAIL.COM

LEGACY : This Friday All new (PROGRESSIVE HOUSE)

please see clubplanet <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> for more details.

------------------

We Promote Clubs. We Know Clubs. We Make Clubs.

Upcoming Event: Fri, Feb 23, 2001 GRAND OPENNING: PROGRESSIVE HOUSE @ LEGACY (BROOKLYN, NY)

Guest list for LEGACY: GUESTLISTNYC@HOTMAIL.COM

Wow...alot club experts...I should of studied club theorys in college.

By the way Luxe on Thursday night is a crackden.....Nuff said.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I have PMS....I have an excuse. Its my god given right!!!!

cwm6.gif

Susie

And you missed the bus...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Gary Stop !! cwm2.gifcwm2.gif LOL!!

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif