Clubplanet Nightlife Community

will this day ever end?????????

risa06

Originally posted by risa06:

tomorrow night I'll be at Exit wink.gif yep!

and tonight...somewhere by the bar smile.gif

Marcella, did you think about Miami yet?

Actually I did seriously think about it but I can't cause my bf's is that weekend!! What also sucks is that I know a whole bunch of my friends that are going to be there as well.. cwm14.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Actually I did seriously think about it but I can't cause my bf's is that weekend!! What also sucks is that I know a whole bunch of my friends that are going to be there as well.. cwm14.gif

ok....then I'll bring you some sun in the jar and maybe Enrique...but you would have to share wink.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Loola

Are you going tonight???

smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

ok....then I'll bring you some sun in the jar and maybe Enrique...but you would have to share wink.gif

Crazy LOLA !!! I want some sun ! I really do !

BTW.. I went to Exit last saturday and I went up to the room to see if I saw ya but the man at the bottom said I wouldn't want to go up there cause it was so hot and packed ..I went up for myself and it was so I went back down. I'm such a loser..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Crazy LOLA !!! I want some sun ! I really do !

BTW.. I went to Exit last saturday and I went up to the room to see if I saw ya but the man at the bottom said I wouldn't want to go up there cause it was so hot and packed ..I went up for myself and it was so I went back down. I'm such a loser..

whaaaaaaaaaaaat??? who told you that??? you should have smacked him across his stupid head...we had so much fun up there...and it wasn't hot at all...but yes, it was packed

Next time you decide to bring your fine a** to Exit...caaaaaaaaaaaaaaall me smile.gif

Steve, if I am...I'll call ya smile.gif how are you?

risa06 babe...i hear ya....i could go for nice drinky drink right about now!!!

drunks in the middle of th day solve everything or at least they did in college.

i actually had a few a couple days ago when i went out to lunch....it made the afternoon not so bad..hee hee...there's nothing wrong with having alcoholic phases...or so i tell myself... cwm6.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Ok.. it's only 2:10.. This is the longest day in history I swear to God.. They are killing me here!

Lola - one word for you my dear - ABSOLUTE JUICE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Marcella - tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow yey!!! I hope you come smile.gif

Steve - see ya tonight? ooooh baby smile.gif

silly cwm2.gif

powerpuff - are you the girl I met at Hugh's party? or was it at the anti-valentine's day meetup.. I remember meeting you but cannot remember which day LOL..

anti-valentine's meet up baby...i was in the blue sweater, black skirt with black sneaker boots...i was also wearing orange and light blue at CC/DT with orange eye lashes last sunday. and yourself....i'm, drawing a blank right now but i know i've met you..you look like...

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

powerpuff - are you the girl I met at Hugh's party? or was it at the anti-valentine's day meetup.. I remember meeting you but cannot remember which day LOL..

it was valentine's day i was wearing a black skirt, black sneaker boots and a blue turtle neck sweater.

i was at CC/DT last sun. in blue and orange with orange eye lashes...i'm blanking on you too what do you look like??

this sounds so sexy.. hee hee just kidding...

cwm12.gif

mysteriuosss i've been trying to post all day and the board seems to be a bit screwy...so i'm tryin again...i met you on valentine's day i was wearing black skirt, black sneaker boots, and blue turtle neck sweater. on sun. at CC/DT i was wearing ligth blue and ornage with orange eyelashes...

what were you wearing v-day??

sorry i forget...

what ru doin' this evening??

me....diggers... cwm11.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

whaaaaaaaaaaaat??? who told you that??? you should have smacked him across his stupid head...we had so much fun up there...and it wasn't hot at all...but yes, it was packed

Next time you decide to bring your fine a** to Exit...caaaaaaaaaaaaaaall me smile.gif

Steve, if I am...I'll call ya smile.gif how are you?

Yeah give me a buzz smile.gif

Im doing well, thanks darling. How are you??

-Steve

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Marcella!! I usually just hang w/ my friends in one spot...don't really like to walk around in clubs. Next time you go make sure you call me...or find me in the Secret Room after 4AM smile.gif

Steve, I'm good smile.gif just bored out my mind here...I'll give you a call when I know for sure...K smile.gif

i soooooo want to get out of here but that will not happen for until at least 7:30-8pm....my day's are so god damm long it makes me CRAZY on firdays....then when i do get out i end up rushing home, shoving food down my troat if i have time and getting dressed and going out.

i can nevr relax...take a nap...or go shopping before just on the off chance i wanted to wear something new..ahhhh so annying...i want to leave now.

it's only 12:30pm....(sigh)... cwm10.gif