Clubplanet Nightlife Community

globalbass @ limelight next thu. (3/8) - dj jumping jack frost of metalheadz/movement

yo, globalbass @ limelight next thursday (march 8th) will KICK ASS.

basically, it will probably be the best globalbass since dieselboy headlined, for the simple reason that DJ JUMPING JACK FROST of the Metalheadz Movement crew will be there.

i saw this guy tear up three clubs in two days when i took holiday in london june '99, and he was right up there with the likes of Grooverider and Doc Scott.

so... who's goin'? i'm easy to find, i'm 4'10" and wearing brightly colored clothes that are too damn big for any average/sane human. come say 'ello, and we'll exchange personal logs of dj's and electronic music in general.

i swear, globalbass is the best damned thing to happen to nyc clubbing in a looong time.

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm1.gif

oh yeah, i forgot, it's even SWEETER cuz ADAM F, SOUL SLINGER, and TC ISLAM will also be there. adam f's "colors" is a brilliant record, and soul slinger spinning while islam mc's is a thing to be witnessed indeed.

so there, even more reason to go to THIS globalbass, if you've missed a few or haven't bothered to check it out.