Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Tiesto "Magik 6"....Review

When listening to this 73 min mix. Turn off all the lights and close your eyes. This live recording truly is a "flavorful mix of trance & house".

Simply A Masterpiece!!!!!

Tiesto is a GOD!!!!

I have been educated by a Musically Genius.

thank you

i was in Amsterdam 6 years ago with 2 close friends of mine. Hands down the best nightclub scene in the world. That city is wild. I was there for 4 days and i needed 7 days to recover.

NYC needs to be educated on the science of trance & deep house. Thats what NYC is missing and exactly what REACH PRODUCTIONS is trying to deliver.

It should always be about the music.

Thorin Aiello

Reach Productions

EDUCATE TO ELEVATE...................

start doing the guest dj thing at factory friday then and follow in the footsteps of twilo...

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

amsterdam is good and all that but i sure don't think it's the best city in the world as far as clubscene is concerned.

nyc tops it with just one club... twilo

tiesto might be god to you but he's got a LONG way to go before he can get 'the man like' status.