Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanted: Single Ladies

Well for those ladies interested I've all of a sudden become available due to unforseen circumstances......Well not really......I've been single for quite some time now.....My choice......Anyways people on the board seem to be so nice.....So why not try meeting ladies here??.....For u ladies interested check me out at http://bbs.clubplanet.com/photos/ I'm under Antvill the 5th row down. Interested? U can contact me at antoniovilla@hotmail.com cwm11.gif

Originally posted by jennEfer:

alittle desperate??????

....................... cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

SO....When you takin me out to dinner sugahmama?

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by antvill:

No a little tired of idiots like u......! cwm27.gif

hey man, havent seen you on here in forever...how is everything?

Yo, no drama....but namecalling isnt cool....take it as a joke and move on bro. you are old enough to do so.

Again, no drama, just my $0.02

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

what's goin on??....yeah I know about the drama your right.....just the kind of response not looking forward to.....I've been chillin, working.....How's everything with u??.......Holding the fort down?? cwm11.gif

i feel you. Um, for the most part. Lookin for work cwm35.gif

Other than that slight inconvenience.....everything is in its prime.

------------------

Dont worry about it.....Plenty of jobs.....You'll find something......Wel I Gotta get back to work now......No pun intended.....Good luck Bro!!

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

i feel you. Um, for the most part. Lookin for work cwm35.gif

Other than that slight inconvenience.....everything is in its prime.

cwm11.gif

Dont worry about it.....Plenty of jobs.....You'll find something......Wel I Gotta get back to work now......No pun intended.....Good luck Bro!!

cwm11.gif

Alrighty bro.....quidate

------------------