Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever been to the real Mardi Gras??

Mardi Gras's fun but it's waaaaay crowded. When I was 18 and into drinking I liked it a lot (went to school in NO). If you're not into alcohol and crowds I would highly recommend checking out New Orleans in the fall instead- the weather's great, and really every weekend is a party in NO.

I went 3 years ago and was having a great time until i got thrown in Orleans Parish Prison and had to wear an orange suit with big letters O.P.P on the front. It was definately a crazy scene. I would recommend going 1 time in your life to experience it.

------------------

wwwa.gif "Playa bust a Uee then, Fire up that duby then."

Originally posted by stacychase:

yes, i am from texas and we went two years in a row, 95-96.. what a party.... i had a great time and yes, i agree everyone should go once in their lifetime.

Thats funny. i was in the cop car with a guy from texas. He said with a texas accent. I tried to get beeds from this girl and she told me to drop trow(pants) so i dropped trow and the cop was right behind me. biggrin.gif

------------------

wwwa.gif "Playa bust a Uee then, Fire up that duby then."

Originally posted by anacondatro:

Originally posted by stacychase:

yes, i am from texas and we went two years in a row, 95-96.. what a party.... i had a great time and yes, i agree everyone should go once in their lifetime.

Thats funny. i was in the cop car with a guy from texas. He said with a texas accent. I tried to get beeds from this girl and she told me to drop trow(pants) so i dropped trow and the cop was right behind me. biggrin.gif

Please tell me she gave him the beads... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.