Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Those I Saw Friday Night

Thanks for a good night. Even the people who left early, like James H. Korzo, it was great seeing you. For those who were introduced to the Uncle Tom/Jonathon connection for the first time, I hope you enjoyed it. See you all soon!

c

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Thanks for a good night. Even the people who left early, like James H. Korzo, it was great seeing you. For those who were introduced to the Uncle Tom/Jonathon connection for the first time, I hope you enjoyed it. See you all soon!

c

Hey Crack, we'll have to do it again some time and actually stick it out. Word has it that you guys stuck it out for quite a while! Jonathan cracks me up, def bring him out again!

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Yeah, I woke up Saturday morning to Uncle Tom pulling me, fully clothed from the night before, out of bed, and telling me I had to go to John's.

Next time you see John F. you must ask him to do his ozzy impersonation. It's classic.

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

that was pretty killer. I was so surprised when he showed up with you 'cause we pretty muched forced the guy to go get smokes and on his way out we were like, "oh yeah, and bring the woman back too!" and he was like "yeah, good idea!!" Plus, we'd been talking you up to M. Lizzie for a while.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by nicole212:

Sinem,

No, YOU are the Loot!!!

I hope you got back to Brooklyn OK?

You should have seen these guys at the bar after you left. Unbelievable show...

Nicole

AHHHHHHHHHh Nicole!!!!! I can't believe your on the board... Crackhead didnt tell me!

I got to brooklyn just fine it took about 2 hrs... hahahah! Got home at 1:30pm.. I dont remember what time I left john's house (johns his name right) and your bo Uncle Tom! You guys are the BEST! AHHH!!! I actually didn't want to leave!

anyhow! I can't believe crazy uncle Tom dragged you out of the house like that..(btw: why is he called uncle Tom!) But I am glad I got to meet u!

Love , Sinemineminem!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!