Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Welcome to the TUNNEL~

Nope not at all

It stoped being good after that whole shit went down....

Now you have to watch out when you go to buy a drink cause you might be selling drugs....

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Originally posted by junglesoldr:

cwm24.gif Thanks alot, thats wut I been hearin' but couldn't believe it. Guess all good things must come to an end.

cwm12.gif

THEN YOUVE BEEN HEARING WRONG, TALK TO PEOPLE WHO CURRENTLY GO THERE, THAT MIGHT HELP

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Well, Ima gettin the feelin that TUNNEL just *may*...yes *may* be a comin back.

Word through the grape vine shows some promise....but Im not gonna the dirt that I have been hearin.

Let's just sit back and wiat to see....Im honestly crossin my fingers.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "I'm not stubborn. I'm just always right!"

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Well, Ima gettin the feelin that TUNNEL just *may*...yes *may* be a comin back.

Word through the grape vine shows some promise....but Im not gonna the dirt that I have been hearin.

Let's just sit back and wiat to see....Im honestly crossin my fingers.

xoxo

kAt

and you were the one bashing it when johnny was spinning there...

wink.gif

think it had a better chance then and didnt' come through... heard the same tune too many times

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

and you were the one bashing it when johnny was spinning there...

wink.gif

think it had a better chance then and didnt' come through... heard the same tune too many times

WOW! Good memory you got there Rob ole pal! lol

I know I was bashng it but I was right then...it didnt come back. Wish it would have but unfortunately it didnt. It needs many changes in my personal opinion but of course, being a former Tunnel Rat myself, I can only hope for a change to this club. Many slammin times and good memories which of course, I hold close to me.

Lets just see what comes of it. I can only hope right!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "I'm not stubborn. I'm just always right!"

- Myrlin's ho!

Originally posted by misskittie:

WOW! Good memory you got there Rob ole pal! lol

I know I was bashng it but I was right then...it didnt come back. Wish it would have but unfortunately it didnt. It needs many changes in my personal opinion but of course, being a former Tunnel Rat myself, I can only hope for a change to this club. Many slammin times and good memories which of course, I hold close to me.

Lets just see what comes of it. I can only hope right!

xoxo

kAt

lol

now its my turn to bash cuz my dj ain't there anymore wink.gif

but i think you know it'll never be like THAT anymore.. couldnt' get that crazy this day and age... no more club kids

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 02-26-2001).]

now its my turn to bash cuz my dj ain't there anymore wink.gif

oh, no need to bash it---this is not how u build a great party--constructive criticism->

yes

give it a chance-->i know i've had and think Tunnel is great---the past is great for the memories but it's over...this is NOW and you can only live for the present!!!