Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ATTN: AZ-TEC***

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

Andy,

I was thinking for Friday, what if we could somehow get a meetup in the skybox for clubplaneters only. HAHAHAHA!!!!

-Scott-

Glad to see you've decided to come out and play, Smelly!

cwm27.gifcwm38.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Andy,

I was thinking for Friday, what if we could somehow get a meetup in the skybox for clubplaneters only. HAHAHAHA!!!!

-Scott-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

If andy gets that to fly I'm going to hurt him. CAUSE I WON'T BE THERE!!! cwm23.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

Hey Scotty.....Andy doesn't have access to a piece of technology these days but I'll try to answer that for him.......my guess would be that the skybox is open to all but I would bet that if we book a meetup and everyone shows up the people who are in there will get antsy at how crowded it will get and they will probably leave......so there you go........what time?

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Yeah really Mikey, where the hell has Andy been?haha. Anyway, I think we should have two meetups, the first one shold me somewhat early like 12:30 or 1ish for those people going to Lawler afterwards, and then another at around 3ish, becuase I think alot of people are planning on goin to Lawler afterwards. Hey Mikey, do you know of any list that we can use on Friday for his party????

-Scotty-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by tyco:

Hey Scotty.....Andy doesn't have access to a piece of technology these days but I'll try to answer that for him.......my guess would be that the skybox is open to all but I would bet that if we book a meetup and everyone shows up the people who are in there will get antsy at how crowded it will get and they will probably leave......so there you go........what time?

Mikey

Good Call Mikey......

I cant reserve the whole skylounge...but if you guys all show up there......then its all good. Ill try to make it to the meetup. -AZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

so what time is this shindig set for...what time are we all meeting up..oh yeah do i need to bring my notebook and a #2 pencil or with all supplies be handed out by the instructors...or should i just bring my glowsticks?

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nantivachis@netzero.com