Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:::FRUSTRATION at RUTGERS:::

I am at work right now... if I have to say

THANK YOU FOR CALLING CAMPUS INFORMATION -- MELISSA SPEAKING... ALL CLASSES ARE CANCELLED AS OF 4:30 ON NEW BRUNSWICK AND CAMDEN CAMPUSES ARE CANCELLED INCLUDING COMMON HOUR EXAMS... HOW MAY I HELP YOU?

once more I'm going to KILL KILL KILL!!!!!

cwm23.gifcwm28.gifcwm23.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

What's up Mel? I asked you about your major earlier.

What the f--k? It took me an hour to get from Edison to Bluntswick today and almost got into 2 accidents with people who want to speed in a snowstorm. Bastardi! Anyway, any of youses going to Twilo tomorrow? its my best friend's last time for a while cause he moves to Vegas on Monday, so its a send off night for him. digweed, yeeeeeaaaaahhhh.............

DiGio

Yo Melichacha,

I'm a junior at Rutgers looking for people who know how to have a good time at Twilo. I can never find a decent crowd down here that is into Twilo. Every goes out to the crappy bars around here. I want to see Winx on the 6th of April and definetely PVD on the 13th. Send me a message, yarin@eden.

Next time classes are cancelled i'll remember not to have 10 people call to make sure.

By the way, does anyone know about this event on March 31 at key state rink uptown NYC..... nostrum xdream venom pleasure head are all suppose to be there with a crowd of about 20k people since its in an ice skating rink. Venom & Pleasurehead were at Unified and were pretty good even though I was sick as hell and had to leave a little early. L8r cwm3.gif

NEIL! you never told me you posted here!

It's me DAVE!

Now that we have a Rutgers string going here... let's all hit up the Melody Bar in that nasty part of New Brunsiwck... hehehe I've never been there, but my friend John spins there on Wednesdays... he's a senior here...

We can all get together and makes plans for FRIDAY at Twilo... except for Neil, who we can laugh at cuz he likes Exit. hahahah j/k Neil... you can come down the hall and punch me out... See Ya guys around. PeaCe!

------------------

It's all about the FUN... PeaCe...

[This message has been edited by maximman (edited 02-27-2001).]

Since we're on the subject of bashing Rutgers...... Here's something funny I saw on the internet, its the princeton review's ranking on colleges and i went to see if Rutgers was ranked for anything. Well we were, check it out:

http://www.review.com/college/rankingsschoollist.cfm?display=1&schools=Rutgers%20University&schoolID=231&highlightColor=colbbhightlight&menuID=0&search=1&pageType=

By the way, how'd your thing go at Nova Terra this weekend Meli?

------------------

In the end its not the years in our life that count but the life in our years.

Always remember you are unique just like everyone else.

Glad to hear there is such a big club crowd at Rutgers. I'm debating on whether or not to go see DJ Tiesto at Limelight this Saturday night. Its 18 to get in, and if he spins anything similar to his previous sets and albums it will be incredible. Gatecrasher will be there as well. Who is interested in going? I've got a small group going already. im me teklord310. L8r --Yarin cwm12.gif