Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOLA !!!! ZOYA!!

Hello girlies !!

First off....Lola, remmebr I told you that my friends were going down to MIAMI for the WMC like you guys? well I ran into them on Saturday night and I decided to go (well and Todd as well) it's his b-day that week but he says he doesn't mind ...We're staying with my friends.. NOW, you had mentioend something about tickets for $194?? Where is that exactly? I want to book it today ! for 2 RT tickets.. HELP !!

Zoya, giiiiiiiiiiiirl.. I was at SF on sat/sun ...I looked for you all over.. AND I didn't have your new # so I couldn't get in touch with ya !! Where were you?

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Hello girlies !!

First off....Lola, remmebr I told you that my friends were going down to MIAMI for the WMC like you guys? well I ran into them on Saturday night and I decided to go (well and Todd as well) it's his b-day that week but he says he doesn't mind ...We're staying with my friends.. NOW, you had mentioend something about tickets for $194?? Where is that exactly? I want to book it today ! for 2 RT tickets.. HELP !!

Zoya, giiiiiiiiiiiirl.. I was at SF on sat/sun ...I looked for you all over.. AND I didn't have your new # so I couldn't get in touch with ya !! Where were you?

check your PM... smile.gif

OOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHH!!!!!!! Awesome that you are going!!! I can't wait! I just yelled at you in Kerry's SF post that you didn't tell me you were going LOL.. I didn't have your addy so I never told you the new cell # frown.gif Blah..... The one time that you go we don't even see each other! I was there from 4-12! Mostly on the main floor smile.gif Hope you had a great time and are going again SOON!!!! And we'll have a crazy time in SB! Btw, lunch was YUMMY the other day!!! smile.gif But it wasn't the same without you frown.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

OOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHH!!!!!!! Awesome that you are going!!! I can't wait! I just yelled at you in Kerry's SF post that you didn't tell me you were going LOL.. I didn't have your addy so I never told you the new cell # frown.gif Blah..... The one time that you go we don't even see each other! I was there from 4-12! Mostly on the main floor smile.gif Hope you had a great time and are going again SOON!!!! And we'll have a crazy time in SB! Btw, lunch was YUMMY the other day!!! smile.gif But it wasn't the same without you frown.gif

shut up...you talk too much smile.gif mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...I stil have your gift...hehehehehhehe.

HEY !!!! yeah I was there and didn't haev your new cell.. Cause at the World I tried to call you but NOOOOOOOO didn't have it ! i looked all over too... yep I'll be there so it'll be cool.. you'll get sick of me from seeing me soo damn much ! I was there from like 5-12. I *might* be at sf this sat.. cause oneof our friend's who's a reg is having his engagement party earlier that night and wants to go there afterwards...so we'llsee cause after this weekend I dunno

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

HEY !!!! yeah I was there and didn't haev your new cell.. Cause at the World I tried to call you but NOOOOOOOO didn't have it ! i looked all over too... yep I'll be there so it'll be cool.. you'll get sick of me from seeing me soo damn much ! I was there from like 5-12. I *might* be at sf this sat.. cause oneof our friend's who's a reg is having his engagement party earlier that night and wants to go there afterwards...so we'llsee cause after this weekend I dunno

Haha.. it's impossible to get sick of you.. My stomach will hurt a lot though coz you crack me up smile.gif I'm not going this weekend coz I wanna go to Tiesto.. And none of my friends are going to SF.. But we'll see smile.gif

What do you mean ewww? You do'nt like my ass now? That's not what you were saying the other day....... smile.gif

that was "the other day"...get on with your life biatch...stop sweating ME cwm25.gif ...heheheh j/k baby! Shopping this weekend?

Originally posted by risa06:

that was "the other day"...get on with your life biatch...stop sweating ME cwm25.gif ...heheheh j/k baby! Shopping this weekend?

OMG Lola.. I can't stop sweating you! I'm trying not to think about you! But I can't frown.gif You're just too irresistable LMAO smile.gif

Def shopping smile.gif Yey! Please please remind me to take your presents coz I know I'll forget AGAIN..

OMG Lola.. I can't stop sweating you! I'm trying not to think about you! But I can't frown.gif You're just too irresistable LMAO smile.gif

Def shopping smile.gif Yey! Please please remind me to take your presents coz I know I'll forget AGAIN..

lol

I'll try to remember myself wink.gif

Haha.. it's impossible to get sick of you.. My stomach will hurt a lot though coz you crack me up smile.gif I'm not going this weekend coz I wanna go to Tiesto.. And none of my friends are going to SF.. But we'll see smile.gif

Well if you change your mind I'll DEF be there this sat.. sober and all !!! wink.gif and REAL reg sf style.. sneakers and all !!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10