Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here likes the show - The Real World?

I DO I DO I DO I DOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! cwm17.gif

Real World rocks.. fuck Road Fools.. lol..

my favorite show? LONDON!!!!!!

i have one word for y'all: NEIL.

: biggrin.gifROOL::

peace! -daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"Music is well said to be the speech of Angels."

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

the only reason i loved seattle, was cause david was soooooooo hot... thats about it.. there was way too much stupid drama with that irene chick and the black dude...

i HATED london... sorry mareluna... but i thought it was sooooooo boring...

hmmmm... my favorite? i thought the new orleans house was amazing, the miami season had its moments, as did the hawaii season, but my favorite would have to be san fransisco, when the people "seemed" real... now everyone knew about it...

it's gotten kinda fake, just cause everyone knows what's coming and can prepare how'd they like to appear to the rest of the world...

whoa, can you tell i'm a fiend??? rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

[This message has been edited by djmoonshine (edited 02-24-2001).]

Originally posted by xarmanix:

I Love The REal World I actually saw Ruthie from the HAwaii cast at EXIT, she looked the same and is short.

lmao....i saw her too...im like yo u drinkin?....and she gave me the dirtiest look...LOL

i love all the real worlds especially with david and beth and ....the one that over reacted!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

Originally posted by xarmanix:

I Love The REal World I actually saw Ruthie from the HAwaii cast at EXIT, she looked the same and is short.

Too funny. Well I also saw Ruthie, but I saw her at Twilo for PVD about a year ago (Jan I think). ALl of a sudden she just came up to my group of friends and started dancing!! WE were like, "Holy SHit" and she told us to try and keep it quiet b/c she didn't wanna make a scene. ALl I have to say is she looked really messed up and was drinking water. Hmmmm.

But, my favorite season was also Seatlle.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

If you log onto the Jersey board there is a post about Real World auditions at groove lounge, if anyone is interested. I wanna go but i have school. My real world fav. would have to be Miami... esp. the episode when they are trying to spy on the threesome in the shower... lmao!!

Originally posted by bimerus:

Sorry, ppl, but i have to say that-- What a stupid show.....pointless and boring seriously, u might disagree with me, but i watched it once and totally disliked it cwm10.gif

i will not fight with you, only because you have a pic of the most handsome man on the planet (of course that is besides my honey )in your signiture.

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Originally posted by orchid21:

i will not fight with you, only because you have a pic of the most handsome man on the planet (of course that is besides my honey )in your signiture.

LMAO! well you won't fight, but I will...

nah, i'm kidding, to each his own...

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

I saw Joe, I think that's his name? He was in Miami, he was the little guy from NY who was dating that stupid model Nikki. I saw him at the post office on 23rd and Lex. My friend also ran into him. My friend is such a dork! He was like "oh my god, you're that guy from the Real World! That's so cool!"

Ruthie is so wack. My friend lived with her last year. I had to give her a ride home once from my boys apartment and she's mad annoying. She graduated Rutgers last year.

------------------

In the end its not the years in our life that count but the life in our years.

Always remember you are unique just like everyone else.

AHahahaha, This is funny! When I first moved to NY I was seeing Pawel from Road Rules Semester at sea. He was always talking about people from the show etc etc. It was funny because he'd call me up and be like yeah my friend "Piggy" is here and we're doing this, you should meet us out, oh my friend "Amaya" wants me to do this.....He said it so casually but I totally knew everyone he was talking about from being bored with no life and watching these shows when I was in College. I havent seen any Road Rules or Real world in a while but I'm sure I would if I had the time.

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

lmao....i saw her too...im like yo u drinkin?....and she gave me the dirtiest look...LOL

HAHA

I remeber that night!!!

That was the night that I bought her a couple drinks...Ill never forget that night...she drank me under the table!!

cwm32.gif but back to the question the best real world show IMO was the first one cuz everything was so fresh and new.

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif