Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to Cancun next week who...

Is going to be out there. I will be djing along with Jonathan Peters, Skribbles, Funkmaster Flex, Riz, Ted the Dillinger, Jason Ojeda, Boris... It is MTV week and I'd like to invite anybody that will be down there to come to the events that NYC on the Move will be hosting, a sort of club nyc meetup for the board peeps. Let me know when you'll be out there and we'll set it up! biggrin.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

i'll be there...i'll be there...march 10-17 staying at some hotel next door to Laboom...cant wait....

Definitly should try to organize a club nyc meetup out there that would be so cool same for jason. Let's try to set this up!!! It'll be worth your time to meet up with us out there because I'll be able to hook you guys up with the parties! If you have any interest PM me! Rachell(hahahahahaha) Risa(nan na nan na na)

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Is going to be out there. I will be djing along with Jonathan Peters, Skribbles, Funkmaster Flex, Riz, Ted the Dillinger, Jason Ojeda, Boris... It is MTV week and I'd like to invite anybody that will be down there to come to the events that NYC on the Move will be hosting, a sort of club nyc meetup for the board peeps. Let me know when you'll be out there and we'll set it up! biggrin.gif

cwm42.gif

yeah...rub it in!!! smile.gif