Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Duckets ...skankwhorescum!

Originally posted by duckets:

now you wanna meet me.....HAHAHAHAHAH!

took you long enough...i'll meet you at a club..this friday is all booked, sorry hun, I know ya wanna meet me, but I got things to tend to...how bout saturday night...you name the place.

i look foward to it.

I want you to see this you fucking bitch!

You want ME to waste my Staurday on you????

WHAT? TOO SCARED TO TELL ME WHERE YOU WORK????? HUH????

You fucking bitch...now we know who the real pussy is!

You beggeg for me, now come and get me bitch. Just give me 3 minutes and I'll give you a 20 year coma you fucking piece of trash!

Stay home with the rest of the punks!

bitch!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg

As I said earlier, one day, this creature is going to fuck with the wrong person, and that person is going to fuck her day up...Now that we all know what Iliana looks like (from that beauty of a photo), we can probably collectively understand why she is so bitter. I would be bitter too if I had two shiny CD's for eyes.

cwm45.gif

GOD THIS IS LIKE BEATING A DEAD HORSE...I FORGOT I AM SPEAKING TO A TEN YEAR OLD THAT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH..I'M SO TIRED OF HAVING TO SAY THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER CUZ YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT THE FIRST TIME AROUND....

1.YOU ARE A GUTTER RAT.

2.YOU HAVE NO LIFE.

3.YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME READING THE MESSAGE BOARD IN SEARCH OF SOMEONE YOU CAN HARASS.

4.YOU ARE A PUSSY.

5.YOU'RE FUCKING CORNY.

HOW MANY TIMES AM I GONNA HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT IT'LL BE MY PLEASURE TO MEET UP WITH YOU. BUT UNLIKE YOUR STUPID ASS I'M NOT GONNA POST WHERE I WORK ALL OVER THE INTERNET, YOU STUPID CUNT BITCH.

NOW GET OFF MY ASS AND STOP SWEATING ME. JUST NAME THE FUCKING PLACE AND FUCK YOUR SATURDAY NIGHT! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WERE GONNA BE DOING ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAT YOU DO EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT, I'M SURE YOUR PIMP WILL LET YOU GO, YOU TRAMP BITCH.

------------------

"A witty saying proves nothing."-Voltaire

"put some tussin on it!"

Originally posted by sarahb:

As I said earlier, one day, this creature is going to fuck with the wrong person, and that person is going to fuck her day up...Now that we all know what Iliana looks like (from that beauty of a photo), we can probably collectively understand why she is so bitter. I would be bitter too if I had two shiny CD's for eyes.

Sarahb...you are too funny! two shiny cd's for eyes!! that's a good one!

and iliana. you are a dried little cum stain with no life.

------------------

Sponge Bob Square Pants!

qbee.jpg

[This message has been edited by qbee (edited 02-27-2001).]

********"yo, stop ratting out your mother like that. Bitch needs to feel loved sometimes!

stupid whore!

-iliana"*********

OK ILIANA, NOW YOU HAVE REALLY CROSSED THE LINE....SAYING SHIT ABOUT MY MOTHER?!? WHAT ARE YOU 5? YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY MOTHER...IS NOTHING SACRED TO YOU? IS ANYTHING OFF LIMITS? DO YOU KNOW IF MY MOTHER IS ALIVE OR NOT? NOT THAT YOU WOULD CARE BECAUSE YOU ARE LESS THAN A HUMAN BEING ANYWAY....BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, THE MORE YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT ME, MY MOTHER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER...THE HARDER I'M GONNA HIT YOU!

I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE YOU IGNORANT ASS BITCH.

------------------

"A witty saying proves nothing."-Voltaire

"put some tussin on it!"

Is there an underlying reason for you being a nasty bitch, Iliana? I swear--this city is heartless enough without having to hear you curse and throw stones at everyone on this board. Why don't you grow out of your "lack-of-self-respect" shell and stop with the threats?? B/c one of these days, you are going to threaten the wrong person. And that person is going to fuck your day up, without a doubt.

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i hear ya ... i'd love to get in her pants .. !!!!!!!! shes prob be one good fuck

She sounds a bit rought around the edges to me... She just might bite your dick off!

cwm31.gif

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://cache.corbis.com/Thumb/11/40/78/11407814.jpg

"O.K." TARGET=_blank&gt;http://cache.corbis.com/Thumb/11/40/78/11407814.jpg

"O.K.</A> Kids.... Just pick one!"

Originally posted by sarahb:

Is there an underlying reason for you being a nasty bitch, Iliana? I swear--this city is heartless enough without having to hear you curse and throw stones at everyone on this board. Why don't you grow out of your "lack-of-self-respect" shell and stop with the threats?? B/c one of these days, you are going to threaten the wrong person. And that person is going to fuck your day up, without a doubt.

Sarah, you obviously have to be schooled on what's going on here, since you have no clue and you insist on sticking your ugly nose in it.

What's going on here is between me and duckets...she had a special "invite" for me.

check the drama board.

So with that said...shut the fuck up you stupid worthless bitch!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg