Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To serve & Protect ??/

just thought i would share a story with all of you about our faith new york city police department.

my father suffers from diabeties, today while having an insulin reaction while driving he was areested, as the police thoght he was drunk. instead of being given the proper treatment to get him back to normal he found himself on the floor of teh police station, beaten with a large cut on his head a cheek busted open a cut over his eyebrow cuts on his arms, cuts on his wrist from handcuffs and extreme pain in his arm. when teh officers notified me this afternoon, they told me they had taken him to the hospital because he had recieve several small injuries during his accident, but when he arrived at home there wasnt a scratch on his car. how could u cut yourself that much with out doin any damage to your car... funny wheni was calling the hospital they seemed to have no record of him being admitted and his release papers were pretty much blank, and he was not charged any costs, and suprising enuff all police reports of the incident were voided and tossed out. funny huh ?? there u have it .. our nypd drags in a sick person and instead of helping him , they beat the shit out of him ... and then throw out the case and even get rid of all hospital records to cover their ass .. fuck up shit

these people are hear to protect us ...

try and keep this up so eevryone gets to see what the nypd is up to ... or i'll bump it, thanks ..

-dollar

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

joey, hon sorry to hear about your father, but the hospital records cannot just simply go missing, doctors dictate patients' status' it's necessary for medical records, so i wouldn't give up that easy. have you spoken to any of the attending doctors that treated your father, or callled medical records to try and get records released. it would be very odd not to mention illegal to just have records of treatment disappear, you are entitled to subpoena those if you have to! all i'm sayin is, if you pursued it, you would find what you were looking for....

------------------

round640.jpg