Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel Meetup Was on!

Originally posted by msoprano13:

WHAT WOULD THAT BE, ME NOT BEING ABLE TO BEAT YOU TO THE GROUND, CAUSE I THINK YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT

do you realize what you just said?

i'll give you one chance to fix it before i reply...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

do you realize what you just said?

i'll give you one chance to fix it before i reply...

EITHER WAY YOURE DEAD MAN WALKING

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

EITHER WAY YOURE DEAD MAN WALKING

immortals can't die

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

immortals can't die

Rob -- 'i bet youre the kind of guy who would fuck another man in the ass and not even have the common decency to give a reach around' you're a fuckin geeked out fag; this is how you stand up for yourself -- lay off the crack buddy and get a life. You never have one positive thing to say about anyones posts -- you're all about proving people wrong and impressing your own opinions on people both of which no one cares to hear. You're living in the past -- the whole Y2K thing is over so you can come out of the hole in your parents basement. Stop bitching about the old Tunnel and all your other bullshit -- the new Tunnel is like a completely different venue with the same name so check it out on Saturdays or keep your mouth shut, you have no basis for opinion. Obviously its making a better name for itself just by looking at the responses to Renegage but come down and see the crowd for yourself. Until then, you're signature is anoying and long and those running hammers are WACK as hell but I guess that gay shit describes you well.

Sorry 'bout the drama all but you can only take so much without speaking up. Tunnel is worth checking out NYC -- no its not the old Tunnel but its a very decent venue (18+) for Saturday nights.

Peace -- Neo

Originally posted by 6eclipse9:

Rob -- 'i bet youre the kind of guy who would fuck another man in the ass and not even have the common decency to give a reach around' you're a fuckin geeked out fag; this is how you stand up for yourself -- lay off the crack buddy and get a life. You never have one positive thing to say about anyones posts -- you're all about proving people wrong and impressing your own opinions on people both of which no one cares to hear. You're living in the past -- the whole Y2K thing is over so you can come out of the hole in your parents basement. Stop bitching about the old Tunnel and all your other bullshit -- the new Tunnel is like a completely different venue with the same name so check it out on Saturdays or keep your mouth shut, you have no basis for opinion. Obviously its making a better name for itself just by looking at the responses to Renegage but come down and see the crowd for yourself. Until then, you're signature is anoying and long and those running hammers are WACK as hell but I guess that gay shit describes you well.

Sorry 'bout the drama all but you can only take so much without speaking up. Tunnel is worth checking out NYC -- no its not the old Tunnel but its a very decent venue (18+) for Saturday nights.

Peace -- Neo

hey asshole WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??

SOME WACK ASS SUB PROMOTER TALKIN SHIT

learn to settle the fuck down as it was a joke between friends you little shit. I'm a geeked out fag? w/ a comment like that your obviously 13 years old

my signature is too long.. did you have a problem reading it you illiterate fuck.. i'd be happy to explain it to you some time dumbass.

The new tunnel is a completely different venue??? what the fuck are you talking about you stupid little shit stain absolutely nothing about it has changed

i never have one positive thing to say?? thats why i'm friends w/ the majority of the people from this board.. yup.. Funny thing is.. if you go back in the archives you'll see that the first time renegade posted.. I GAVE HIM PROPS FOR THE HALLOWEEN 99 SET HE DID AT TUNNEL. So KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH

and your little fuck another man bit... i dont' go that way buddy.. so if thats what you were hoping.. you'll have a lot more success w/ the boys runnign around kurfew... then again i'm sure they're all quite familiar w/ you since your the big tunnel promoter *yawn*

Neo.. wtf are you obsessed w/ the matrix or something you herb?

try producing one point on the entire thread where i bashed tunnel..

i've said it once i'll say it again.. if i wanted to hear an asshole talk i'd fart.. so keep the shit talking to yourself and know your role..

WORTHLESS SUB PROMOTER

------------------

hmr3.gif

LOL -- since you're the MAN on the board who's boys with everyone, why not try your charming social skillz on a real job and work under MY team . . . nah chill, I don't have lists at your club bro -- Kurfew's next door.

"Know your role" got a big boy backyard wrestler in the house!

I've said my piece to you Rob -- but wake the fuck up and don't talk shit to people who run your parties, you may find you have nowhere to chill.

So Rob...by sitting behind a computer screen reading posts on clubplanet and giving your left hand a work out while staring at pictures of Coked out Pre Teens makes you cool right? I mean I know I would run around like I have a 14" cock if I was "the Immortal" on Club Planet.com. Bro, you're seriously a fucking fag. I've come to realize your only response to any bodies comments when they hurt your feelings is "WORTHLESS SUB PROMOTER". I'm also beginning to wonder if you even know what the fuck a sub-promoter is. So you want to talk a big game son? I'll have a comp waiting for you this Saturday, under my <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> . If you got the cojones show up you little bitch. I don't even give a fuck if you have a good time or not. I just want to be able to let all your "friends" on the club planet board that you at least have the nuts to come out and give some reason behind your opinion. No $ on Saturday Rob. One comp waiting for you. Lets see how big your dick really is...then again I could just ask around Kurfew. I'm sure I could find a few hunks who could tell me.

-THEORY

The Tunnel was giving me that nostalgiac vibe all night on Saturday. The club's gone through a lot of different eras. You had your Playboy Parties and you had your Silver Bedroom. You had JV and you had Flex. You had your Yellow Labels and you had your Busts. You had your Thugs and you had your Candy Kids. Now you've got a former DJ from the Tunnel back with a cutting edge vibe. If the music's real the floor moves. And you know what? The Floor moved...All Night.

------------------

"Got violence?"

Originally posted by theorynyc:

So Rob...by sitting behind a computer screen reading posts on clubplanet and giving your left hand a work out while staring at pictures of Coked out Pre Teens makes you cool right? I mean I know I would run around like I have a 14" cock if I was "the Immortal" on Club Planet.com. Bro, you're seriously a fucking fag. I've come to realize your only response to any bodies comments when they hurt your feelings is "WORTHLESS SUB PROMOTER". I'm also beginning to wonder if you even know what the fuck a sub-promoter is. So you want to talk a big game son? I'll have a comp waiting for you this Saturday, under my <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> . If you got the cojones show up you little bitch. I don't even give a fuck if you have a good time or not. I just want to be able to let all your "friends" on the club planet board that you at least have the nuts to come out and give some reason behind your opinion. No $ on Saturday Rob. One comp waiting for you. Lets see how big your dick really is...then again I could just ask around Kurfew. I'm sure I could find a few hunks who could tell me.

-THEORY

thats original

i abuse your boy about being known around kurfew and you both say it back to me like it was some original dis you just thought up.. pathetic

and did you read what msoprano said? we are friends and it was a goddamn joke. you need to relax w/ the message board shit before you hurt yourself. you seriously must both be little fucking kids.. first of all i didnt' even bash the tunnel on this post once.. second even if i had its ridiculous that you would call me a "geeked out fag" as eclipse did.. are you kidding me?? seriously, geeked out fag?? what is eclipse your little brother promoting for you on the computer?? I just wonder if gatien knows he's got a bunch of little bitches promoting his club..

and if you think that my feelings are hurt by what some worhtless asshole on a messageboard says then you have problems.. this is pure entertaiment for me.. rippin on assholes like you...

you started this whole thing.. obviously neither you or your faggot little boyfriend eclipse are literate enough to read through one of my posts in its entirety.. I GAVE RENEGADE PROPS THE FIRST TIME HE POSTED ON THIS FUCKING BOARD

is that really too difficult a concept for you to grasp? i didn't think it was that complex but apparently it is for you two imbecils

or maybe it was that you thought you were coming to the defense of a nubreed tunnel rat(msoprano).. but didnt' happen to realize that he's been my boy for years..

------------------

hmr3.gif

Guys for real, this is out of control.

PFloyd, aren't you on my mailing list? Did you order that CD "Welcome to 2000"? If you are the same one, I am mailing out the new ones in its place because I was away at school and it jumped up kind of suddenly and never got to mail them out.

Also, I do remember your post about Tunnel Halloween and there are some people that don't like KTU music and like just like underground music which I understand as well because I have spent a good portion of my career avoiding KTU music but I think that and this is what Mike was talking about is also is that KTU has been playing better tracks lately like Castles in the Sky that I can incorporate into my set and it actually works out alright. Another track is the Richie Sanatana Mix of Ray of Light.

So to settle this right, why don't you come down this Saturday on my comp list, check out the music, and let me know what you think from there.

It's kinda hard to judge if you are not actually there and seeing how the set is programmed and how the people are responding to it.

thanks,

Renegade

Alright Rob. You hear the man. Come down to Tunnel. Thats all we ask. We aren't maiking any money off you. And to answer a few of your questions:

Eclipse is not my little Brother.

I could give 2 shits about your opinions

I could give 2 shits if you're a "geeked out fag" or not.

I'm amazed at how you actualy spend your free time tearing everbody else's posts. But I'm done with this iash. I got more important things to worry about then some club kid on a message board bitching and swinging his dick around to look tough. Come to the Club Saturday. He'll I'll buy you a drink.

-THEORY

Originally posted by DJ Renegade:

Guys for real, this is out of control.

PFloyd, aren't you on my mailing list? Did you order that CD "Welcome to 2000"? If you are the same one, I am mailing out the new ones in its place because I was away at school and it jumped up kind of suddenly and never got to mail them out.

Also, I do remember your post about Tunnel Halloween and there are some people that don't like KTU music and like just like underground music which I understand as well because I have spent a good portion of my career avoiding KTU music but I think that and this is what Mike was talking about is also is that KTU has been playing better tracks lately like Castles in the Sky that I can incorporate into my set and it actually works out alright. Another track is the Richie Sanatana Mix of Ray of Light.

So to settle this right, why don't you come down this Saturday on my comp list, check out the music, and let me know what you think from there.

It's kinda hard to judge if you are not actually there and seeing how the set is programmed and how the people are responding to it.

thanks,

Renegade

yes renegade.. i did get your email just today in fact..

thank you for being mature about this whole thing.. this whole thing has gotten ridiculous b/c i was just as bad in replying.. the bottom line is i did not post one negative thing on that thread, it was me and a friend joking.. in fact the closest i can even recall coming close to "bashing" is when i replied on a post about you using mixes off your laptop, and you replied like a professional and i respect that..

i just want to make it clear.. if people ask me what the tunnel is like now i'm going to say its nothing like it was before.. thats the bottom line.. no one said it coudnt' be a good party, but the music and atmosphere are totally different.. and i'm going to bump up a post that i made referring to the fact that the tunnel CAN build a new kind of vibe there b/c i directly stated it.. me saying that its not like it used to be is not bashing and i will continue to tell people who ask if its like it used to be that its not... no where did i say, "the place sucks don't go there"

theory produce one post where i say tunnel sucks.. i'd love to see it..

any way this whole thing is childish and i had been planning on coming down to tunnel anyway to check out this "new vibe" that people keep talking about.. in fact i would have been there on saturday if not for extenuating circumstances as well as a lack of $$

renegade.. class act w/ this post and, like i said, i do plan on coming down but this weekend isn't good.. probably in a couple w/ msoprano when he goes back..

keep up the good work i've been hearing about and continue to build on the party thats NOT like the old and is building its OWN identity..

that is my peace, and i'm moving on.. whether or not you continue w/ you dick swinging comments theory, is up to you..

------------------

hmr3.gif

So let me get this straight.... you give negative feedback on a club and then everyone wants to comp you there. I got to start tryin that. Rob we should just start trashin every place and get comped wherever we go haha jk...

then again i am just mad blazed.........

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Originally posted by blaznny:

So let me get this straight.... you give negative feedback on a club and then everyone wants to comp you there. I got to start tryin that. Rob we should just start trashin every place and get comped wherever we go haha jk...

then again i am just mad blazed.........

what up pete...

just got your pm

never bashed the tunnel.. sheesh.. are we gonna have to fight after i beat mike to the floor?

wink.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

haha mad funny bro i know you weren't bashin... nah lets just smoke a blunt instead and call it even haha. people are just gettin all heated and actin all funny style.

haha still high... don't get offended peeps.

good to hear from you again though rob

peace

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Originally posted by blaznny:

haha mad funny bro i know you weren't bashin... nah lets just smoke a blunt instead and call it even haha. people are just gettin all heated and actin all funny style.

haha still high... don't get offended peeps.

good to hear from you again though rob

peace

lucky bastard.. wish i was blazed

yea we definetly gotta chill though... puff mad L's too

heard you and bocc got real intense the other nite... hahahaha

------------------

hmr3.gif

what up pete...

just got your pm

never bashed the tunnel.. sheesh.. are we gonna have to fight after i beat mike to the floor?

wink.gif

HEY ROB POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN AND IM GONNA SMACK YOU AROUND AND TAKE YOUR GIRL WHILE IM AT IT. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

Originally posted by djspecialk:

The Tunnel was giving me that nostalgiac vibe all night on Saturday. The club's gone through a lot of different eras. You had your Playboy Parties and you had your Silver Bedroom. You had JV and you had Flex. You had your Yellow Labels and you had your Busts. You had your Thugs and you had your Candy Kids. Now you've got a former DJ from the Tunnel back with a cutting edge vibe. If the music's real the floor moves. And you know what? The Floor moved...All Night.

i have to agree with you there, im sure you read my review of the tunnel and nero and renegade,

and to theory and the other guy, those posts were just a joke between rob and myself who grew up together and might have been taken the wrong way by you guys, andway lets all relax a little and watch the tunnel beocme an elite club again by the time summer comes around

------------------