Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOX Sitcoms

this is not music related but no one really cares about my German hard banging noise anyway.

Since I stopped werking at the resturant I got time back with my TV and found this show on FOX TITUS. By far I think this is the funniest friggen show I have ever saw, but everyone I talk too says it's Dum.

Someone back me up and say this show is hilarious.

------------------

logo-ls1.gifartistspic.gif

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

this is not music related but no one really cares about my German hard banging noise anyway.

Since I stopped werking at the resturant I got time back with my TV and found this show on FOX TITUS. By far I think this is the funniest friggen show I have ever saw, but everyone I talk too says it's Dum.

Someone back me up and say this show is hilarious.

I hear you on that!! I just recorded it so I can watch it w/my baby later. Funny as hell!

I used to watch NBC all the time but I'm really hooked on FOX now. Malcolm in the Middle is great too. It makes my boys look "not-so-bad" smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

I'm not a fan of Titus, its not my type of humor, but Thats 70's Show is on before it and its one of the most brilliant show's I have ever seen!! Tommy Chong is in it, how can you go wrong with Tommy Chong!? (That rhymed)

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

I like titus too, its pretty funny, but nothing compared to That 70's show!!! That show is friggin' hilarious! Especially when they all sit around in the circle and talk, about nothing!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.