Clubplanet Nightlife Community

With all this crazy Fire talk... no one mentioned the...

NO ONE MENTIONED THE DJ in the bathroom... i mean, i haven't been back in like 2 weeks... but i've never seen him before... anyone actually listen? Who was he? or who were they? don't know how many there were... Is this new? That's pretty funky man... however, i did notice that the sound system they installed in that area was pretty crappy, and the few times that I passed, I had to cover my ears cuz the sound was too much for the speakers to handle and there was this gross sound coming out...

I don't know about it though... no one's really gonna stop and listen for long with the superstar DJ in the main room, and I think that it just makes the bathroom smaller... I used to like that area cuz it was a area i could go for some quiet time for like a 5 minute break... but ah well... it's cool i guess... If i want quiet, i'll just have to go to the library. =)

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

It's all about the FUN... PeaCe...

yo! when i first heard about a dj in the bathroom, i was like, "waaat! if i were a dj and got asked to spin in a bathroom, regardless of where, i'd be like, hellll no!" but then i went to the guys' bathroom (saw apotheosis, clubmouse, and some other people in there. dude, why don't i ever see friends in the girls' bathroom?) and i heard the dj. wow, i loved that mellow, dark, tribal stuff! i started dancing in front of the cage thing. the third time i went, the bathroom guy kicked me out. asshole. then he tried to talk to me. geez, if you want to talk to me, let me dance by the urinals! or else put that dj in the girls' bathroom! (he was hot. hahahaha! deanna11 = dj groupie)

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

OMG!!

i said the same thing!!

friend asked me when i first got there how long they had the dj in the the bathroom for.. and i'm like WTF???

sure enough walk in and see him spinnin records in a cage!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

like, oh mah gawd, pfloyd40! did ya really say the same thing? that is like, sooooo cool!!

go climb on top of a moving truck...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by noiseboy:

hey!! that's MY bag, baby. . .

cwm35.gif

yea, but *you* didn't get kicked off..

cwm2.gif

------------------

scream.gif