Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed at Twilo last night - besides the freakin' fire

there was a fire? i thought we were all just going out for a smoke. noiseboy was up on the truck talking to his people or whatever the hell he was doing. some other people and i then climbed up on the van and other cars until the cops and bouncers yelled at us to get down. "hey, what if it was your car??" dude, that's why i don't park right in front of Twilo; so if there's a fire, people don't climb on my car

awesome night. before the exodus, the party was great. Jimmy van M was great. i'm not used to getting that pumped up so early in the evening. (i don't know track names, no idea what he spun.) apparently the Phazon is fixed (no more distorted bass as from last week). new lights and screens looked great at first, but later in the night i thought it was a little too much. just too much to look at, too many lights: distracting

an apology to shadowchaser and everyone else for ever doubting i wouldn't have fun. i was drunk, wired, and loving it all, when Digweed came on. again, no idea what tracks he opened with. but whatever. true to everyone's word, DIGWEED DOES NOT DISAPPOINT. then the fire announcement. no idea what time anything happened. the party was just even better after we all got back in

near the end of the night, i had to go upstairs to breathe. we were up there by the exit for almost an hour, and in that time we didn't see any of our friends leave (way to represent, you guys)

ok, this is getting long. closed it. loved the breakbeat at the end. hated the lack of ventilation; couldn't breathe. had an incredible time. great seeing everyone. great meeting new people. wish my health could keep up with my resolve. you people who left without saying goodbye to me, i see how it is now; we gonna fight

long live that Digweed guy

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

Originally posted by deanna11:

there was a fire? i thought we were all just going out for a smoke. noiseboy was up on the truck talking to his people or whatever the hell he was doing. some other people and i then climbed up on the van and other cars until the cops and bouncers yelled at us to get down. "hey, what if it was your car??" dude, that's why i don't park right in front of Twilo; so if there's a fire, people don't climb on my car

do not mock what you do not know. . .

C H A K A K H A N!!!

cwm35.gif

------------------

bear1.gif . . . look deep into my eyes. . .

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .C H A K A K H A N

Originally posted by noiseboy:

do not mock what you do not know. . .

C H A K A K H A N!!!

cwm35.gif

muahahahahahahaha

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

DIGWEED DOES NOT DISAPPOINT. then the fire announcement. no idea what time anything happened. the party was just even better after we all got back in

long live that Digweed guy

I totally agree!! cwm35.gif When we all came in, and he said: "well, today is four years, too bad sasha couldnt make it, but now everything is fine, so lets have a GOOD time!!!"

Everybody just loved it... The lights were turned off, and once again we drifted into digger's breathtaking basslines...

Viva Digweed!~! hehe

needless to say... what a cool night!! Very Special indeed!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

I"M SOOOO JELOUSE!!!

I was home with food poisoning cursing dominoe's chicken wings!

Let me tell you that "spicy hot" sauce is a nightmare when it's coming out of your nose at 5:00 am.

and all I coud think about is..

"right now in Twilo all the club p headz are dancing their asses off and here I am hugging the toilet...

Life is cruel like that sometimes..(sniff sniff)

cwm45.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by mugwump:

I"M SOOOO JELOUSE!!!

I was home with food poisoning cursing dominoe's chicken wings!

Let me tell you that "spicy hot" sauce is a nightmare when it's coming out of your nose at 5:00 am.

and all I coud think about is..

"right now in Twilo all the club p headz are dancing their asses off and here I am hugging the toilet...

Life is cruel like that sometimes..(sniff sniff)

too bad you didn't come anyway. . . you could have been prayin' to the porcelain gods in the men's room with yr very own bathroom DJ courtesy of the gods of poop at Twilo. . .

cwm35.gif

------------------

bear1.gif . . . look deep into my eyes. . .

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .C H A K A K H A N

gorgeous night... best digweed night so far

and then an hour outside was just what we all needed, i'd love to take those kind of breaks every time

digweed is the man

digweed is the man

digweed is the man

digweed is the man

now i'm waiting for april 14th

------------------

i look and there is nothing!