Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Countdown!!!

I went it was amazing cept too many people even though we got in within 30 min

overall i thought it was nice...i was dancin most of the time...any1 see me i was wearin khaki colored caffeine pants with a white and blu striped henley shirt

it was FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!! lets see who gets a shout out...

exit2heaven-- VENOM VENOM VENOM that guy is siiiiiiiick...

glowsticks-- dude u were on FIRE with those orange stix man... i said god DAMN

clubhead32-- my man... u will definately be seein me at many more of these things...

dszorros-- wasnt expectin to see ya there last night... u CRACK me up dude

well thats who i spent most of my evening with... i luv u guys.. u made my first rave FAWKING amazing... see u at twilo babies!!!

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

That party was GREAT!!! My first rave and it was so so nice.

Sorry to miss y'all at the meetups. I was looking forward to meeting everyone but we were on the line at 2.

What time did everyone leave anyways? We were there til 6 and it appeared to be winding down but there were still mad ravers on the floors.

peace all

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

CounTDown was INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venom, and Nostrum RIPPED SHIT UP.

Big Shout out to the crew I hung wit last night...it was off the WALL....to the cats I chilled wit read my post...official countdown review...Lataz.

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

i thought the two hour wait to get in was crap and moving around inside was kinda the same. pleasure head ripping the beverly hills cop track was hot and x dream played some nice tracks. i was lookin forward to nostrum, but yo, his stuff is gettin old, and he didn t bring the hardness like i thought he would. i still had a good time rippin strings in the back corner though. and i love little raver chicks that can dance.

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

it was FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!! lets see who gets a shout out...

exit2heaven-- VENOM VENOM VENOM that guy is siiiiiiiick...

well thats who i spent most of my evening with... i luv u guys.. u made my first rave FAWKING amazing... see u at twilo babies!!!

veronica

Well u know....i know what the deal is....hehe!!! Glad u had fun girl.....better parties to come.....I PROMISE!

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

d.a.v.e. the drummer, chris liberator and x-dream were fantastic - total poundage. i kinda thought nostrum was a bit soft apart from a couple of interesting tunes - and i'm not sure what was up with commander tom last night - spaced invader for god's sake?

overall the music was good but i personally didn't dig the huge number of people standing around in the middle of the dance floor not dancing and the pools of people just sitting around in the middle. apologies to anyone i tripped over.

veronica - don't know how i missed you. - and if you want to skip the 2 hour wait next time - tip the bouncers $10 (or don't buy a ticket)

------------------

* i love sex always&forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

AIM: F1LTHYSLAG