Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in search of little raver cutie

i live in nyc and mostly go to clubs where all the girls dress like sluts wearing less and less. the more i go to raves, the more i become enfactuated (spelling?) with all the little raver chicas that can rip it up on the floor. i dont see them all at the clubs or in the city, but if you are around, get in touch with me: Sharackula@aol.com

Originally posted by sharackula:

i live in nyc and mostly go to clubs where all the girls dress like sluts wearing less and less. the more i go to raves, the more i become enfactuated (spelling?) with all the little raver chicas that can rip it up on the floor. i dont see them all at the clubs or in the city, but if you are around, get in touch with me: Sharackula@aol.com

I am the coolest raver chick you will ever set your eyes upon. I wear 52" JNCOs with a Powerpuff mini tee on. I also wear 2 gazillion plastic bracelets, some of them even have blinking lights like the christmas lights at Paesanos!!! I also wear my hair in afro puffs on top of my head. I am FAWKING HOT!!!!!!!

email me at blowgoatmonkeys@goat.com for some hot raver action!!!

------------------

GOATS FOREVER!

Next Project:

B E E F Y MF's!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.