Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tunnel reveiw

WHATS UP TUNNEL HEADS, IF U NOTICED I PLAYED A LIL DIFF LASTNITE. I GUESS IT WAS MY MOOD I HAD TO DEAL WITH ALOT OF DRAMA BEFORE I GOT TO THE CLUB AND I GUESS U CAN TELL BY THE WAY I WAS PLAYIN. KINDA DEEP JUS TROW UP A POST N LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK. N GUESS WHAT KINDA OF MOOD I WAS IN?

THANX NERO

cwm42.gif

let me guess, were you "fucking pissed off"??,

Nero, that was the most intense set i've ever heard--makes some of those so-called superstar djs look like they're pussy-playing--AWESOME--

what was that track u were playing around 1:15 am that sounded like a theme song from a movie or tv series?? great track

also, what's the story wiht that Mike Rizzo, KTU flyer they were giving out?? i hope it's not what im thinking

the beats last nite were so ON POINT, that I didn't even wanna stop dancing to light a ciggarrette or get a heieneken, once again another intense set. . .Yo Anthony I was lookin for you after u got off cause I had a LARGE dro L, but I couldn't find you, the only thing that sucked was they fuckin ran out of comps @ 1 something. . .I was havin such a good time my girl wanted to leave and I stayed. . .I caught mad heat from her today bout that. . .luckily I saw some peeps I know an they hooked me up with a ride. . .oh yea that "Live Performance". . .FUCKING HORRIBBLE~!. . .LoL. . .all in all had a good time. . .LaTerZ. . .<MikeMc))~~~~~

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays, Johnny Vicious every 3rd week of the month, Luv n Lodi every other week. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305

SICK ASS SET LAST NIGHT, MAD ENERGY ON THE DANCEFLOOR

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Hey I had an awesome time saturday night, like usual. Listening to nero rip it up!! Your the best hun. I definitly like your new style (constructive critism.. is that what its called.. lol) I missed ya while you were in south beach but now your back! Did you notice, I actually stayed till you were done spinning, proud of me? haha, ok im off to bed. I'll talk to you later hun.

~Princess Debbie (lol) mwaaaaaa cwm30.gifcwm26.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm26.gifcwm29.gif