Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YoOoOo Mysteriousss, Risa06, CrystalMethod, & Russ Reign...

What's up guys...sick time in SoBe!

Zoya & Lola...great seein ya down there & what a day at Clevelander huh??

Steve & Russ...great party at Shadow Lounge Sat nite! Russ...nice meetin ya! Lemme know when your next party is fellas!

SMOKEE

Smokster!!!!! smile.gif whats up baby!!!

I had a great time hanging out w/ you and the rest of the Deeper crew smile.gif Did I see you at Fuel? How sick was JP that nigh? smile.gif I was loving it until 6 am when I couldn't stand anymore and I had to leave frown.gif ... oh well, there is always the next time and SF (which I missed this past weekend and now kicking myself in the a**)....Hope to see you soon sweetheart!

L cwm12.gif

------------------

*sometimes I wonder if

my dreams are wild...

sometimes I know they'll

all come true...

I need somebody who can

move MY world...

someone who knows just

what to do...*

someone like ~YOU~

yo what up bro, nice meeting you too smile.gif

glad you liked the party!

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

4/7 - Pure, Detroit

4/14 - Deep, Long Island

4/21 - Arena, Albany NY

4/28 - Webster Hall, NYC

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by smokee:

What's up guys...sick time in SoBe!

Zoya & Lola...great seein ya down there & what a day at Clevelander huh??

Steve & Russ...great party at Shadow Lounge Sat nite! Russ...nice meetin ya! Lemme know when your next party is fellas!

SMOKEE

you're a freak, a FREAK! ...got it?

------------------

Ph0eniX.bmp

Yo Freak...did u meet Nikilina this weekend?? I heard u were serving 50lb steaks...lol

Lola...I can't recall seeing u at Fuel...but then again with the amounts of alcohol that I drank...that doesn't surprise me...lol...how sick was JP that nite? WOW is all I have to say!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee:

Yo Freak...did u meet Nikilina this weekend?? I heard u were serving 50lb steaks...lol

Lola...I can't recall seeing u at Fuel...but then again with the amounts of alcohol that I drank...that doesn't surprise me...lol...how sick was JP that nite? WOW is all I have to say!

SMOKEE

Did she ever make it to NYC? ...she called me on Sat. night and told me that the meat truck got stuck on the way from Phily ...something about the weight limit, I forget

------------------

Ph0eniX.bmp

Smokeeeeeeee!!!! Hi sweetie! Great seeing ya as always smile.gif Clevelander was probably the best day for me in Miami.. I danced my butt off smile.gif Those LIT's were great! You were so wasted too but I think everyone was LOL.. We'll see how our drunk faces come out on those pics when I develop them!

And btw, Lola you too, you missed a CRAZY night at SF this weekend.. I'm sure you'll hear from other people that it was just simply amazing.. I can't even describe it to you how incredible it was... Wish you were there guys!