Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DO NOT GO TO LOT 61

The place is nicely decorated but the "velvet rope protectors" are pathetically rude and obnoxious. They even resorted to lying to my friends and I. They told us we couldn't come in because they were having a "private" party of 300. When they finally decided to let us in much later, there was only like 20 people at the bar. There was no private party. They were just being jerks. I also paid a ridiculous $12 for 1 drink and the place reeked with attitude and it was just boring. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to this place!

[This message has been edited by chrissy77 (edited 04-01-2001).]

Oh please, don't hold back on acount of your short spent time here. Let us know how you REALLY feel.

biggrin.gif Thanks for the info. biggrin.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

Yup, That's what Lot61 is all about.. The guy who used to run the door there is now runnin the ropes at Lotus.

Don't feel bad sweetheart, the old "private party" is the oldest line used by doormen everywhere..

Well at least you can say,,"Yeah, I've been there, and IT SUCKED!!" LOL...

I was there on Wed. night.. My bf and I decided to go there for a night cap after seeing THE DONKEY SHOW.. (BTW I sooo recommend that everyone please see this show !)

Yeah the place sucks so bad and is doing soo poorly now they even have a sign outside .. lol...how pathetic..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com