Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW IS WEBSTER HALL on friday nights for trance on fridayz...???

Originally posted by bebeclubtwilo:

i was gonna go to Webster Hall this coming Friday just to give it a chance, but my friends told me the trance room is empty and kinda sucks.... should i bother???

Lulu

***Luna's <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> </A> Exit Fridayz***

Saturdays aren't too bad.

------------------

Email or IM me at angl2luv21@aol.com

um....over all it sucks...here's my opinion:

Place: PHAT...really great work on the intereor design.

Systems: SUCK ASS

DJs/Music: mediocre (too early to spell...did i guess right? LOL)

Crowd: mixed european with older drinking type crowd. kinda sucky.

Vibe: SHIT. felt like i had to make sure my wallet was still in my back pocket.

and my FAV part bout the place: it closes at 4.....no...AM

-al-

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Depends on what your tolerance for a bad vibe is- I went to Taucher in March because I like the much-maligned-on-this-board anthemic trance he spins, and I've heard Talla is similar. Taucher spun some good stuff and was actually out on the dance floor at certain points taking pictures with a digital camera and was super friendly.

the crowd, on the other hand, sucks ass. webster hall just attracts a weird mix of old, uncool people who wear sport jackets with jeans and penny loafers, gangsters, and frat-boy types (i apologize if you're any of these type- i'm sure you're good people, i just don't want to see you in a club). you should not be permitted to wear plaid, flannel shirts and baseball caps in a club.

the trance room is decent-sized, with the main floor maybe 2/3 to 1/2 the size of twilo's dance floor. it wasn't crowded at all when i was up there and the crowd consistently sucked. strange. good to go to listen to music, not so good for the total experience.