Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reward for stolen gear !!!!

The following is a post from MONK of RABBIT INT THE MOON:

Unfortunately, I have some bad / disturbing news. Maybe you all could spread the word in the Miami area & keep your eyes & eyes open friends.

As many of you know, I spun a DJ set at Ultra, in Bayfront Park in Miami last week. As Berkeley was putting away our video gear he turned his back for 10 seconds and someone stole 2 of our Digital Video Cameras. One was a SonyVX1000 DV Camera (Sony's Bigger model), the other a Cannon HandiCam DV Camcorder. To make a long story short, this cost us nearly $5000.

I don't want to know who took 'em, I just want 'em back. Anyone who knows anything, or can help with the return of these cameras will be compensated.

It just seems so uncool that we go out of our way to work hard, save our money & reinvest in video gear etc....to make our shows better, and then someones got ta go & do something like this.

: (

Bummed.

PS: Someone also stole one of our "Hallucination" Banners, approx 3' x 8', black logo on a white banner.

Very uncool.

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

[This message has been edited by djstripe (edited 04-02-2001).]