Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Josh Wink and Doc Martin at Twilo 6 Apr

never heard wink live before... ill be there.. and i remember being told that its our fellow board member, Petrol's, birthday that night so everyone has to go

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

wink tore up the twilo tent at ultra. funky ass shit. its like the music was just jammin, everyone was chillin, and all of a sudden everyone was like, who just came on? who just came on? shit is wild! it was wink. definately one of the brighter spots at ultra, and thats saying a lot cuz the twilo tent wuz bangin all day/nite...

i'll be there with bells on, bellbottoms even...

------------------

got drugs?

everyone i talk to tells me Wink want the highlite of Ultra .......Hands down......but I wasn't there this year....

Mug...been job hunting...nah when you see me you won't forget.....If you see a guy at Twilo that night that deserves to be called STRIPE.....thats me... smile.gif

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

[This message has been edited by djstripe (edited 03-28-2001).]

OMG I AM THERE! i lovvvvvved wink last time he was at twilo.. GREAAAAAT TIME.. WONDERRRRRRFUL TALENTED MAN! i can't wait..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

likmylipz.gif

www.lipz.net

Originally posted by j303j:

im so there. he was good last time i saw him at twilo.

joe dont lie, i know your just going casue i'm going!

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

likmylipz.gif

www.lipz.net

Wink Is MINE!!

Last Time he was at Twilo he came up to me and friends, sat on the speaker we were huddling around and chatted with us for like 15 minutes. He's so down to earth and so incredibly cute! I proposed to him that night but I didnt want to bring the ring to Twilo. I will be there for sure!!

Check out this page http://www.vapourspace.com/leisure/graphics.html there's a picture of Wink, Aphex, Nigel and many more. Its taken from a friends website that he created for Marc Gage (aka vapourspace) from my hometown in Rochester.

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

wink is cool, no doubt. i like his productions better than the live performances i've seen, but he def has skills.

uuummm, did y'all forget who doc martin is? this guy is no joke, and he has rebounded from his death bed... literally. if you never heard him live, and it's been years for me, and years since he's been at twilo as far as i can remember, you won't be disappointed. a true innovator of house music.

dig it

------------------

you heard me.

I've been praising Wink for how Long now, Come on People!! Tee hee!

I am really happy that you guys finally realized his talents even though it took a trip to Miami for you to (even though he is from our neighboring city or Philadelphia). Wink has been in this business for a lot longer than any of the House/Trance DJ's you call God! If you think he's a good DJ you'll be blown away but what he's produced!!! He's a much better producer than he is DJ, IMO!!

Peace to all you motherfuckers~!

See You at WINK!!!

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

Okay here's the Schedule for Moi for the 6th

1. Possiby making it to the meet-up

2. Spinning at Cream 10-12 (opening up for Divine) Open bar too...so everyone should go to that smile.gif

3. Hitting Twilo around 2ish and watching Martin tear da muthafuggin roof off

4. Going to sleep sometime the next afternoon

Now that's a plan of action

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

[url}http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

it took a trip to Miami for you to (even though he is from our neighboring city or Philadelphia). Wink has been in this business for a lot longer than any of the House/Trance DJ's you call God! If you think he's a good DJ you'll be blown away but what he's produced!!!

It didn't take the trip for me to come to this realization.......I've heard Wink before........just relaying that particular experience from Ultra........you're right though, his productions are excellent.. smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Wink's da' man!! I danced in a video he shot a few years back at Diesel up town.

He is DEF real down to earth. Later on he invited us to a lounge on Ave A. that is no more

(use to be called Kung fu lounge..it had a dance floor in the basement the size of the coat check in Twilo..reaaal cozy)

Got to hear Wink give a very eclectic mix that included (believe it or not) Salsa!

I think he was just kinda experimenting but it was nice having a personal small space with him as our personal DJ that night.

cwm1.gif

Ive heard the man spin 4 times now and at ULTRA he was on Point. HE tore the fuckin roof off the tent.

I met him 3 summers ago at Twilo and was a real cool guy.

Ill be there after I see Mista Schwinge spin at Cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

I've been praising Wink for how Long now, Come on People!! Tee hee!

I am really happy that you guys finally realized his talents even though it took a trip to Miami for you to (even though he is from our neighboring city or Philadelphia). Wink has been in this business for a lot longer than any of the House/Trance DJ's you call God! If you think he's a good DJ you'll be blown away but what he's produced!!! He's a much better producer than he is DJ, IMO!!

Peace to all you motherfuckers~!

See You at WINK!!!

BUMP TO YA GIRL! YOU KNOW MY ASS BE GOIN NUTZ THAT NIGHT.

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

just to solidify p00h's comment........Wink definitely turned a lot of heads at Ultra with one of the best performances of the day, all tents and arenas included........the Twilo tent was in absolute mayhem for the last half of his set with people jumping screaming, snapping pictures.......all while Wink just smiled like a modest man that didn't know what he just unleashed.........as I was very close to the booth, I noticed many of the DJs up there, like Sharam(Deep Dish), Diggers, Jimmy Van M, and more giving him congratulation hand slaps and hugs........ok, I'm getting excited just thinking about it so I'll stop.......you all get the point......be there on the 6th......

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

yah....Terry is cool....I actually wish Three was opening instead....but I can't always have "the" perfect night...

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."