Clubplanet Nightlife Community

college student dies

http://www.mostnewyork.com/2001-04-03/News_and_Views/City_Beat/a-105835.asp

real sad story....hopefully everyone could be extra careful this weekend and always to assure this girl didn't die in vain.

i was actually there that night because i used to go to the school..an innocent "pub crawl" turned into a tragedy.

supposedly she was drinking on stackers 2's.

this obviously shows that mixing that and alcohol is not safe.

sorry to bug some of you guys out but there is something we could all learn here and please make sure you keep this girl and her fam in your prayers.

peace,

jq

Originally posted by jquinn:

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.mostnewyork.com/2001-04-03/News_and_Views/City_Beat/a-105835.asp" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.mostnewyork.com/2001-04-03/News_and_Views/City_Beat/a-105835.asp</A>

real sad story....hopefully everyone could be extra careful this weekend and always to assure this girl didn't die in vain.

i was actually there that night because i used to go to the school..an innocent "pub crawl" turned into a tragedy.

supposedly she was drinking on stackers 2's.

this obviously shows that mixing that and alcohol is not safe.

sorry to bug some of you guys out but there is something we could all learn here and please make sure you keep this girl and her fam in your prayers.

peace,

jq

HOLY SHIIIT!

I JUST POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT THIS WITHOUT READING YOUR POST!!

WOW!

SCARY SHIT MAN!!

DEF STAY OFF THE STACK IF YOU DRINK.

scary shit! cwm31.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

That's really horrible but alcohol does NOT mix with ANYTHING well (except weed which doesn't really count as a drug since you can't OD on it).. But seriously, alcohol is the worst thing. I remember taking an advil early in the day and then going out for drinks and almost falling on the floor. I couldn't see straight and my head was spinning so bad.. So I'm not surprised this happened with stackers.. Alcohol is bad with all drugs including regular medicine... I just hope people know about it!

I just posted on the other site about Stackers. The most awful part of this story is that her sister died from a combo of alcohol and a weak heart. The poor parents, I can't think of anything worse then losing two kids.

------------------

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?

Originally posted by jquinn:

abstrackt...did you go to manhattan or high school with this girl???

I went to Manhattan College, Class of 2000. I notice that you're from Riverdale, so I'm guessing you're a student there now? The vibe on campus must be really bad after this occurrence. Peace...