Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: MYSTERIOUSSS

after 13+ month hiatus... a triumphant return to factory after limelight will take place this sunday morning...

roll out the red carpet and alert the juiceheads wink.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Ooooh shit LOL.. I won't even be there frown.gif Going to DC this weekend.. Ugh I'd love to see Rob at SF LMAOOOO.. Getting his ass whooped by juiceheads HHAAHHAHA.. It'll probably be a very dead night there after last week's marathon.. But have a great time and remember, NO BASHING LOL smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Ooooh shit LOL.. I won't even be there frown.gif Going to DC this weekend.. Ugh I'd love to see Rob at SF LMAOOOO.. Getting his ass whooped by juiceheads HHAAHHAHA.. It'll probably be a very dead night there after last week's marathon.. But have a great time and remember, NO BASHING LOL smile.gif

hmmmm that is true, it probably will be dead... my boy's bday and i think he wants to go, but maybe in light of this i'll wait a couple weeks..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Oooh, definitely go another weekend smile.gif I wanna see Rob rippin it to Jonathan's beats LMAO...

just make sure you warn me when a 45 min mix is coming on so i can go back downstairs again wink.gif

------------------

scream.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

just make sure you warn me when a 45 min mix is coming on so i can go back downstairs again wink.gif

What are you talking about? They are all 45 min mixes LMAOOOO.. I'll make sure you stay for all of the 45 minutes of Jonathan looping Without You HAHAHAH.. That song drives me nuts..

You're the one that I looooooove and I can't go on without you - repeat 10000001 times LMAO... Gotta love it! *puke*

What are you talking about? They are all 45 min mixes LMAOOOO.. I'll make sure you stay for all of the 45 minutes of Jonathan looping Without You HAHAHAH.. That song drives me nuts..

You're the one that I looooooove and I can't go on without you - repeat 10000001 times LMAO... Gotta love it! *puke*

i'm gonna need an ear to bitch into about that...

you d?

wink.gif

------------------

scream.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i'm gonna need an ear to bitch into about that...

you d?

wink.gif

No bitching allowed around me smile.gif Sorry Rob but no whining or bitching or complaining for my ears smile.gif I'll just kick ya in the ass or find someone to give you a couple of bumps to shut you up LMAO!

find someone to give you a couple of bumps to shut you up LMAO!

mmmmmmm... crystal...

------------------

scream.gif

Haha.. I wasn't thinking about crystal.. Rather something to keep you quiet for a lil bit smile.gif Say MEOWWW..

ewwwwwwwwwwww

not a chance hun smile.gif

------------------

scream.gif

my counterthread is the crystal i originally stated and and chew your damn ear off allllllllllllllll night biggrin.gif

------------------

scream.gif

Crystal.. Yummm.. No chewing my ears though.. That doesn't sound too pleasant smile.gif

ahahahahaha

i'll find something(or preferably someone) else to nibble on...

wink.gif

------------------

scream.gif