Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your Opinion: TUPAC - alive or dead?

Alright, check it out: Tupac just released his second posthumous double CD. His death is surrounded suspicion and controversy. First, peep this website ( http://www.geocities.com/tj9294/THEtheories.html ). Some parts are very weird (and they are reaching with that number 7 stuff), but others can get me to see the side of the argument for peeps who think he's livin.

Also check out Chuck D's 18 reasons why Tupac is alive http://twtr.8m.com/chuckds.htm

Then, post your opinion, Dead or Alive. If you think he's still alive, say why you think he did it, is he gonna come back in 2003 (the 7 year theory), and what he's doing now. So whadda you think? Even if you don't like rap you probably have an opinion....

Personally, I think he's dead and should be left to R.I.P. I posted this just to see how many agree/disagree with me. He has a lot of extra material cause he was a crazy poet/lyricist and wrote and recorded tons of shit. Theres bootlegs for days on tha streets of stuff he recorded but was not "officially" released. So that accounts for his new Cds. I don't see how he could fake his death that big time, with the hospital involved. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Dead... I think some people want him alive. He wrote some incredible things. Not all of his work was gangsta or thug like. I personally loved his work and I have all of his stuff prior to his death. I saw JUICE about ten times. I liked 2Pac when he bounced around behind Digital Underground, before he was a big star. Anyone who is killed the way that he was, so young, etc.... It is a tragedy.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

UFO's

Elvis is alive and well in Alabama

Bruce Lee had to fake his death because the

Triads were after him.

JFK - was an Alien masquerading as the

president.

America didn't land on the moon.

Judge Jules is a good DJ.

These conspiracy theories zzzzZZZ, as staceychase says just because people want it to be true doesn't make it so.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

So everyone agrees he's dead. (all 3). Don't forget to go cop that new double CD, then, and support his mamma. We want her to have as much dough as the Cash Money Records Crew, so she can get some bling bling and platinum fronts, diamond studded bifocals, and a walker hand-carved out of African elephant tusks with gold tips. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by andre9000:

So everyone agrees he's dead. (all 3). Don't forget to go cop that new double CD, then, and support his mamma. We want her to have as much dough as the Cash Money Records Crew, so she can get some bling bling and platinum fronts, diamond studded bifocals, and a walker hand-carved out of African elephant tusks with gold tips. Peace.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg