Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POT SMOKING ETTIQUETTE

this is in reply to Weyes thread...i decided to start a thread and see what everyone else has to say. here are my contributions:

#1) Smoker who rolled the j/blunt, or packed bowl/bong gets first hit.

#2)should the Smoker who rolled the j/blunt, or packed bowl/bong honor a guest with the first hit, then he/she will get it back, take thier turn, and continue the regular rotation, even if honorary guest is next in rotation, he will get it again.

#3) When smoking from a bowl/bong Everyone in the rotation must hit "the green" once during a sitting

#4)Everyone must contribute to something during an evening of smoking. These include: Purchasing the weed, providing smoking parafinalia (wether its glass or paper), driving people around, buying the munchies. Should one person not do anything one night, They will be the buyer of weed for the following session.

Add yours here.....enjoy!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Al im wit u kid......and joeyd I like the saying kid.....YO when we Blazin???

I'll bring the weed...Al u bring the food....and Joey u bring the Girls!!!!

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Al im wit u kid......and joeyd I like the saying kid.....YO when we Blazin???

I'll bring the weed...Al u bring the food....and Joey u bring the Girls!!!!

Damn this gets a word is bond!!!!

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

Damn this gets a word is bond!!!!

HAHA!!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

Originally posted by kingpharaoh:

5)Dont light up if you dont have enough to share with others.

8.) If you don't have enough for others, sneak away from the group, light up, get stoned, return and just smile... You have a secret... smile.gif

9.) Don't forget to puff, puff, pass.....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Bump....i mean....puff. cwm32.gif

------------------

yo al.. how bout adding "garbage duty" to #4

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

[This message has been edited by majesticmelodi (edited 04-04-2001).]

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

yo al.. how bout adding "garbage duty" to #4

Ahh yes. One of the many contributions that was not mentioned above: Among purchasing the pot, driving, etc. There is Garbage duty This is when the person that has NOT done anything to contribute in the evening, will get elected to collect all garbage and mess, that the other members of the smoke out have made, and proceed to throw it away. In our case, this is usually Veronica...since she is the bum of the group.

------------------

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Ahh yes. One of the many contributions that was not mentioned above: Among purchasing the pot, driving, etc. There is Garbage duty This is when the person that has NOT done anything to contribute in the evening, will get elected to collect all garbage and mess, that the other members of the smoke out have made, and proceed to throw it away. In our case, this is usually Veronica...since she is the bum of the group.

not true!!! i almost ALWAYS drive your carless ass around lol.. but your worth it. .sometimes... well only if u get some really good shit then i dont mind

cwm32.gif ... muah!!!!!!!!

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol