Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo DJ spin-off

Guest danwang

Originally posted by Calyandra:

I really thought Adam F was going to win. I'm pretty shocked Glen B won. Ah well.

There will be other contests I'm sure.

so they announced the winner. which one was glen b? the first? i don't think he was even one of the top 3. its all good though, all 5 of those guys got serious exposure from the contest and will be better off for the experience. plus they can drop twilo in () after their name on flyers! twilo is blowing my fuckin mind these days...

long live twilo!

pvd sucks!

diggers...

------------------

hiatus shmiatus. I don't think Jammy understands that twilobuddies are for life...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is some crazy shit.......I was in the vicinity of all these people last night and didn't even know it.......boa_boy was there?? visions? and who the hell is deanna11? Oh wait, she's the one that tore my ass up on the dancefloor...... wink.gif na, it's funny how I was standing right in that area and didn't even realize some peeps were there.......whateva.....next time.. smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Originally posted by visions:

I probably am meeting a bunch of you's without even realizing it, I was wearing a long sleeve grey shirt with cargos and a white t-shirt at the end of the night we were chillen by the back bar for the majority of the night by the speaker. Well All in All a great, sober smile.gif night.

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 04-05-2001).]

Dude thats where the majority of all of us were..We were all chillin by that speaker by the back bar...you should have come over and said whats up...wait were you with that hottie in the pink shirt...omg if you were you are a lucky man..she was on fire..blazin..well theres always next time to introduce yourself...later

------------------

Dancer-13.gifglow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by visions:

For one I think this is just a dumb statement. I don't wanna go on and on about it, but what might be a fair weather fan to you may be someone who was chillen at twilo when you were in diapers. I just hope you don't represent yourself with that attitude.

As for the night I agree with everyone else...real good vibe, real good music...a little slow at times for my taste but I thought all the dj's were great personally though I'm gonna have to give it to TM I thought he totally ripped it. Me and a couple of the fellas danced are asses of for the last 45 min.

I probably am meeting a bunch of you's without even realizing it, I was wearing a long sleeve grey shirt with cargos and a white t-shirt at the end of the night we were chillen by the back bar for the majority of the night by the speaker. Well All in All a great, sober smile.gif night.

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 04-05-2001).]

Hmm.. I didn't see you smile.gif We were in the same spot all night LOL..

tyco, is that the only way i can get your attention??? geez, i can't even get you to reply with a simple "hi" unless i'm jumping around everywhere. *sniff* also, stop standing around talking! people want to watch YOU dance!

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Originally posted by tyco:

This is some crazy shit.......I was in the vicinity of all these people last night and didn't even know it.......boa_boy was there?? visions? and who the hell is deanna11? Oh wait, she's the one that tore my ass up on the dancefloor...... wink.gif na, it's funny how I was standing right in that area and didn't even realize some peeps were there.......whateva.....next time.. smile.gif

Mikey

Wierd right? Funny thing is I was chillen with your boy to...I've met andy a few times..and I was talkin to him for a while by the bar..and then when he left..it's all good..I don't think any of us are goin anywhere, anytime soon...