Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love my generation

I just felt like expressing how I feel for the people that represent my generation-we know how to keep our shit in check and still catch rec-For the most part we are intelligent people going places and it just feels good-we have a bright future ahead of us -enjoy all the pleasures and just consume as much of the experience so you have something to look back on when your old and grey like the walker bound people that post shit" I hate going anywhere when its kiddy night."All of the pent up anger that comes with age-make sure you remember that you where that age at one point-Good music and a good crowd are like cats-the lengthen your life.

PEACE

------------------

blow12.jpg

I hear that. I'm happy to be young and in control of my life. Havin fun with friends, livin large. People complain about shit too much, forgetting what they actually have going for them. Stay up. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

As I get older, I have nothing but inner peace and happiness... smile.gif I hope that when I am in a walker, I am still attempting to hang out and have fun.... (Even if it is just bingo night) You should really believe that you get better with age and also as you grow older and change, you never forget the person that you were, what molded you, always smile at those younger than you, and think it is great to see people enjoying life.

Just my happy Friday thought.... Enjoy your weekend... cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by andre9000:

I hear that. I'm happy to be young and in control of my life. Havin fun with friends, livin large. People complain about shit too much, forgetting what they actually have going for them. Stay up. Peace.

Positivity foreal, way too much negetivity

Yeah, I love my genereation, and I love my life. Maybe I'm just a hippie at heart. It seems that in alot of ways this generation, those 20-30ish right now, are better off than our parents in so many ways, and definitely better than this younger generation. The ones shooting up their schools, and starting riots and fires at Woodstock. But like I said maybe I'm just an idealistic Hippie, and I'm OK with that

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

WOW I am totally loving the possitivity on the board today.

Its refreshing to know that many of you feel as I do!

Life is truly beautiful-and yes our generation kicks ass.

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.