Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q-Bert tomorrow??

Originally posted by rudy5859:

Hey I was just wondering if anyone here can verify that q-bert is spinning at Limelight tomorrow? I heard something about the 6th, but I don't remember for sure! Thanks!

Yes he is!!

Table turns is putting on the show...

The show starts at 8:30-you can grab a ticket at Fat Beats, or go to turntablelab.com, or ticketweb.com...otherwise they are more at the door.

there's a show at Fun on Saturday too..A wave twisters film, it's gonna be phat.

email me before tomorrow nite if you wanna go and can't get a ticket. karaboo724@aol.com

Hope to see you there..it's gonna be phat.

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

OMG....i have died and gone to heaven....my boy thats spinnin at LL tommorrow night failed to inform me of this crucial information....i was gonna go to check him out, but now i will have to make an earlier appearance...ive been waiting a while to check q-bert out and im so there...batten down the hatches im about to blow up...

------------------

Dancer-13.gifglow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Consider myself THERE!!! I haven't seen him since First Derivative! Besides, it'll be nice to go back to Limelight. I haven't been there since the FIRST time it got shut down. See you there!

------------------

~I don't know you, you don't kno me.

But I can show you, where's the beat.

And you can do what you feel, as long as you move.

Two perfact strangers, sharing a groove.~ 311

Originally posted by glowsticks:

OMG....i have died and gone to heaven....my boy thats spinnin at LL tommorrow night failed to inform me of this crucial information....i was gonna go to check him out, but now i will have to make an earlier appearance...ive been waiting a while to check q-bert out and im so there...batten down the hatches im about to blow up...

Yeah nick, I'll see you there! It's suppose to be phat!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club