Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WEED MARCH

Originally posted by mltcriri:

hey...can anyone give me the lowdown on this year's million marijuana march on may 5th??? thanx a lot!

Yeah, everyone walk over to my building and there's a mail slot there. Put my name on the package and drop whatever you got (a pound or an o, whateva) thru the slot. I'll get it in the morning, and I'll post if I thought it was any good. If we get a million people to do this, I buy everyone ducati's. For real, I don't know nuthin, but still help make my dream come true. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

aaahhhh does anybody remember those times when it was OK to smoke during the fest at W4 park?? The sweet aroma of ganga all thru the park. Everyone sitting back enjoying a bowl/J/blunt. Cops just standing there because they didnt have to do anything!!!!

Or the time that Cypress Hills was there...

Damn those were the good Ol' days.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

a serious question deserves a serious response - for real when is it?-- I saw last years smoke-out day on the news -when is it? - and is it an annual thing?

All I know it happens around Washington square (no shit biggrin.gif)

** puff ** puff ** PASS **

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

It's the first Saturday in May and it's every year. Unfortunetly w/ Guliani and his quality of life reforms, it's just a march/rally as opposed to a huge smoke out.

I haven't been to one since the mid 90's so I'm not sure if it's still at W.4 park. I think it starts out at Battery Park.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

Yeah, it used to be in Washington Square Park, but Gulianni made them change it to Battery Park because Battery Park is a bitch to get to.

I haven't been there since it was at Washington Square.

That shit was the bomb.

Cypress Hill was throwing bags of herb from a helicopter.

Jamaicans had all their shit out for sale.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

Originally posted by darrellg:

Yeah, it used to be in Washington Square Park, but Gulianni made them change it to Battery Park because Battery Park is a bitch to get to.

I haven't been there since it was at Washington Square.

That shit was the bomb.

Cypress Hill was throwing bags of herb from a helicopter.

Jamaicans had all their shit out for sale.

Peace,

think it's going to be like that this year? if not, what is it like?

I don't know if they marched all the way to Washington Sq or what but there were tons of peeps there last year. There were lots of people rolling and passing and looking paranoid. We didn't even realize at first what day it was but when we did we had to show our support, hee hee!

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

I remember one yr, I bought a box of dutches and philly's for $20. Sold each cigar for a dollar (50 in a box) and back then both were 50 cents at the stores. Sold both boxes in less than an hour.

------------------

xlsig.jpg