Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Schwingep with Divine Fri @ Cream.....KOP Project Sat at Leopard

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

D, such is the nature of the KOP: We are scandalous. Our sets always have some sort of debauchery attributed to them, almost always coming from Schwingep. I'm almost afraid to see what will happen this time!

cwm24.gif

Coming from Moi???? bollocks!!! biggrin.gif

Schwinge"Canyouparty"P

- Pete"iwasntthereididntdoit"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Ughhh.. I'll have to miss it guys frown.gif Going to DC for the weekend.. Hopefully next time you do this will be some time soon!

Ummm I havent recieved any email from a certain person Hmmmmm...... cwm3.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Jamms I'm so happy you've taken off your hiatus to show up! Can't wait to see you kids there. Just for that, I will be playing "THE SCHWINGEP ANTHEM". Yes, I will be playing it.

Zoya, next time you betta be there! cwm14.gif

Ummm what exactly is my ANTHEM???

SiA- Drink to get Drunk??? cwm22.gif

- Pete"tellmetellme"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Kush Kush Kush Kush

my people had a really productivbe conversation with kop people and i am "officially" confirmed to mix in 4 bars of a kop preselected track saturday nite at leopard. so all you players and haters alike better represent. it will, afterall, be my "official" nyc debut...

------------------

hiatus shmiatus. I don't think Jammy understands that twilobuddies are for life...

Originally posted by p00h:

my people had a really productivbe conversation with kop people and i am "officially" confirmed to mix in 4 bars of a kop preselected track saturday nite at leopard. so all you players and haters alike better represent. it will, afterall, be my "official" nyc debut...

Alright...work it bro! You can play more than that, 3 tracks even, of course that time will be subtracted from Schwingep's set.

Alright...work it bro! You can play more than that, 3 tracks even, of course that time will be subtracted from Schwingep's set.

UPDATE.............

Ali G will no longer be spinning the main floor of Leopard Lounge...his set has been moved to the coat check room!!! Filling in for him on the main floor will be DJ PoOh, thank you and sorry for the inconveinence

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by jammy:

DJ p00h is a hottie cwm32.gif !!! I wanna track a sample of that arse...

-Jamms "didisayp00hsahottie"

yeah i'm gettin my hair dyed blonde and squeezing in a quick decca cycle by saturday. i wanna be up to par with the playboy djs of the kop project and spoongy K.

------------------

hiatus shmiatus. I don't think Jammy understands that twilobuddies are for life...

Dean,

What happened to the flyer???

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Kush Kush Kush Kush

end of day binny binounce

hope to see you guys there

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Ummm the pain....make it stop

- Pete"ouch"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by schwingep:

- Pete"ouch"

cool.gif

see what happens when you play kush kush kush kush all the time. it starts hurting your head after a while. bring the epic trance back!!!!!!!!

long live pvd!

------------------

Originally posted by p00h:

Originally posted by schwingep:

- Pete"ouch"

cool.gif

see what happens when you play kush kush kush kush all the time. it starts hurting your head after a while. bring the epic trance back!!!!!!!!

long live pvd!

Damn and I just put away my Gouryella track frown.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Kush Kush Kush Kush