Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who wants to die before they're 40

It's not that I don't appreciate what I got and life in general, it's just that I get tired of things pretty quick. I'm 22 now, and I don't really think I would want to live another 22 years. I feel old as it is.

I'm not for killing myself, but if I die by natural causes in the next 20 years, I'm sayin my life would have been full and fun. Anyone else feel the same, or am I just crazy? Plus, I don't think I could deal with getting old, "losing a step", and all that shit. I live 100% all the time and don't like anything less. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

You crazy!!

For starters, that's when women reach their sexual peak. If Goldie Hawn still looks good at 50, there's still hope.

Second, I plan to be retired by that age and I'll be enjoying Life at a different level.

I look forward to middle age. Watch out high school boys!!!!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

ummm not me! i just turned 22, and i feel like i havent even started living yet! there is so much i look foward to doing and accomplishing. there are so many places i want to go to and see and so much to experience still. i might even want to get married and ::*gasp*:: have children! so no, i would not want to die in 18 years. i wanna live another 50-60 years

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

LOL, ladies you know the deal!

Cathy-O will hit on her kids friends, I'll hit on my nephew's and cousins friends....

We should have an OFFICIAL SEXUAL PEAK meetup at a local High School in about 15 yrs!!! LOL

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

andre, i totally know what you mean. it's not that i actively want to die, but if i did really soon, that would be just fine with me. i'm not afraid of dying, but i don't really look forward to getting old.

i know it may sound silly to some, but a lot of my good memories just make me sad. they remind me of people i don't see anymore, places that no longer exist, and ways i'll never feel again. i know that some of you might say that i'm just supposed to appreciate those times for what they were, but i just have a lot of trouble doing that sometimes. when one's present makes one's past impossible to duplicate or even come close to, his/her present just seems to become a very pale echo of what one's life used to be.

maybe someday the idea of getting older will appeal to me, but for now, it's much scarier and upsetting to me than death.

to say a little something on the positive side, i do try my best to live in the moment and have the best time i can day by day. dancing is one thing that makes me happy, and being happy helps keep you young.

[This message has been edited by weyes (edited 04-06-2001).]

Originally posted by xxlea:

You crazy!!

For starters, that's when women reach their sexual peak.

LOL! Just think about it, Andre, all the lovely women who haven't even reached their prime yet! You've got plenty to look forward to!

Seriously, though, you're not even out of college yet, you have no idea how many things are out there that you haven't yet experienced! I'm almost 26 and I have thought the same way as you many times before. But then I realize how little I've really done with my life. I've never even been outside of the US!

Once you open your mind and look beyond your present state, you will realize what a HUGE world this is. There is SO much to see and do, so many interesting people you have yet to meet, you can't even begin to imagine the experiences that lie ahead for you. Even if you lived forever you would never experience it all, because everything is in a constant state of flux.

So cheer up, sweetie, and don't worry about growing old. Just think- you may get to grow old with a woman you're crazy about!

Hugs-

TastyT cwm38.gif

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg