Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ClubNYC Drink Meet-UP!!! THIS FRIDAY!!**

Originally posted by blueangel:

Just come cause I think as long as you're not wearing sneakers then it's okay. Besides, like M said . . . it's dark blue not gap blue, right?

Blueangel

Phhhewwww....now I feel much better. So I guess I'll just try to sneak in with my dark blue ones. See you guys there!!!

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by risa06:

omg!!! I'm such a crackie...I just saw the address of that place (yes...just now) and its like ONE block away from where I work...now I have to come smile.gif

Lola, what have YOU been doing all week?? cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

till what time you r planing to stay there hun? I might just go home and take my car and come back to the City smile.gif

Hey...I'm a dumb ass and forgot not to wear jeans too. I figure it's gonna be early, and they're dark jeans...so, oh, well...maybe you and me can chill in the street. Smoke a phatty. btw i'm right up the street too at 21 and fifth.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by blueangel:

Lola, what have YOU been doing all week?? cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

ummmm....I was trying to collect all the brain cells that I stil have left from SoBe...I guess I put them together in the wrong order cwm6.gif HeLlP!!!!!!!!! hahahhahaha

oh Vampie...I'll see you by the bar smile.gif

Blueguy....we'll have our own meetup... on the corner of 19th and 5th...lol ...do you think they serve drinks outside? smile.gif

If you're wearing jeans, here's a silly thought... The GAP, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Urban Outfitters, Canal Jean Co., Brooks Brothers, Zegna, Dino Baldini, Burberry, Dunhill, Barney's, Saks - hell, even K-Mart might have a little somethinsomethin' for ya.

------------------

ebreak.gif

ummmm....I was trying to collect all the brain cells that I stil have left from SoBe...I guess I put them together in the wrong order cwm6.gif HeLlP!!!!!!!!! hahahhahaha

oh Vampie...I'll see you by the bar smile.gif

Blueguy....we'll have our own meetup... on the corner of 19th and 5th...lol ...do you think they serve drinks outside? smile.gif

We can always go total ghetto and get some 40's in bags. hahaha

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by blueguy808:

We can always go total ghetto and get some 40's in bags. hahaha

shit...sounds good to me smile.gif lol

where in Astoria do you live? I just (7 months ago) moved to Bayside from there...actually, I was there this morning (3AM) eating souvlaki...lol

ugh...I totally forgot about this thing and I'm wearing jeans (dark blue once) today ...now I can't come frown.gif

not for nothing hun ... i dont think you shoudl sweat it ... first of all you a hot chick and you know that will get you anything you want =) ... plus i think that the whole jeans and sneakers thing is prob for the night time and at happy hour they wont be checking dress code at the door ... i'm sure you;ll get in no problem, just walk right in ..

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

shit...sounds good to me smile.gif lol

where in Astoria do you live? I just (7 months ago) moved to Bayside from there...actually, I was there this morning (3AM) eating souvlaki...lol

I'm over by the hospital. Crescent and 30th. What were you doing there? WHere did you get souvlaki?...hehe

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

not for nothing hun ... i dont think you shoudl sweat it ... first of all you a hot chick and you know that will get you anything you want =) ... plus i think that the whole jeans and sneakers thing is prob for the night time and at happy hour they wont be checking dress code at the door ... i'm sure you;ll get in no problem, just walk right in ..

thanks Joey smile.gif

I'll be there smile.gif jeans or no jeans...hehehehe

No, I don't actually. I'm right on the corner of 21 and 5 though

Das what i'm sayin!!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Not gonna get out of work until 7pm at the earliest -- haven't even had lunch yet. I have both sneakers and jeans on -- double suckage for me. cwm10.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Originally posted by vejita:

Not gonna get out of work until 7pm at the earliest -- haven't even had lunch yet. I have both sneakers and jeans on -- double suckage for me. cwm10.gif

Dont feel bad..i am in the same boat..lol...got sneakers on...and also working late...

cwm10.gif

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

thanks Joey smile.gif

I'll be there smile.gif jeans or no jeans...hehehehe

babe if u cant get in with jeans on just take em off ! =)

or we can trade pants i'll wear ur jeans, i'll get in.

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

I'm over by the hospital. Crescent and 30th. What were you doing there? WHere did you get souvlaki?...hehe

what I was doing there? smile.gif I was on my way home from Brooklyn and me and my friends got a lil hungry ...plus we had a few drinks...so we just stoped by this REAL good souvlaki stand (I think everyone who lives in Astoria knows about this spot) on 32nd St. and Broadway ...and we had some chicken souvlaki...best thing to eat between 3-5AM if you are a lil...or not so lil drunk smile.gif

Hey...I'm a dumb ass and forgot not to wear jeans too. I figure it's gonna be early, and they're dark jeans...so, oh, well...maybe you and me can chill in the street. Smoke a phatty. btw i'm right up the street too at 21 and fifth.

Hey, do u know Schwingep? Cuz his office is on 21st btwn 5th and 6th too...you guys should make nice-nice.

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by jewel44317:

Hey, do u know Schwingep? Cuz his office is on 21st btwn 5th and 6th too...you guys should make nice-nice.

No, I don't actually. I'm right on the corner of 21 and 5 though

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!