Clubplanet Nightlife Community

somebody please review SF!

What can I say... I am so unhappy, sad and upset that I couldn´t be there. I don´t even know why I always read these kind of posts because it olny amost makes me cry. I had a dream about SF last night. I CAN´t get rid of thoughts about NY ans SF frown.giffrown.gif

Hey ZZZZZZ What´s up??? I just sent you email!

I wish I´ve had chance to hear Deep Down Below in SF before I left NY. *sniff* *sniff*

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Luckaaaaaa!!! Hey girlie.. I just read your e-mail but I'll reply tonight from home coz I don't wanna start writing a long one from work.. Too much shit here frown.gif The SF dreams are too funny and I'll send you my phone # again just in case LOL!!!!!!!!! I sooooo wish you were there on Sunday though.. Next year you HAVE to come here for one of these huge parties because you HAVE to be on the stage dancing LOL.. I miss that smile.gif Wanna hear something funny? Jonathan must've played I wonder at lest 3-4 times throughout the night.. Not the full song but parts of it.. Everyone was so sick of it but I LOVED it smile.gif And he played THE LUNATIC with a huge piece of the original!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Lucie back in NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss ya girlie and I'll write you a long one really soon smile.gif Give my best to Mike and take care of yourself ok? I'll make sure to dance my butt off for both of you and I have the cdr now so I'll try to make you a couple of cds if I get some new music smile.gif *kissezzzzzz*

he played TEMPERMENTAL????? oohhhh noooooo.... cwm45.gif

------------------

*sometimes I wonder if

my dreams are wild...

sometimes I know they'll

all come true...

I need somebody who can

move MY world...

someone who knows just

what to do...*

someone like ~YOU~

Originally posted by amalkav:

needless to say that JP is not supposed to play I wonder when I am not there smile.gifsmile.gif

It was great when he played that, it felt just like last summer when that song came out!

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- djfabioc

EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net