Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An alternative to E, it really works. Please read this.

There called ULITMATE ORANGE caps. GET EM AT GNC o other stores like that, i popped like 4 of em last night. holy shit, i SWORE i was rolling. fuck stacker and jellow jackets.

if u dun want to fry yur brain any more i suggest u get these. just try them out, i bet 100% u will see what im talking about, talk about a high.

the weird thing is the caps take u through the whole e process too. like u know when u first start to roll, then u roll and so on.

try them out cuz there fukin insane. Theres some kind of new ingredient in them too, dun know what it is. made me dance my ass off.

-peace

That shit sucks ass. Try Dynatrime Extreme. That shit will have you bouncing of the walls. I use it before I lift. Fucking jacked up!!!

------------------

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark & Deep

But I Have Promises To Keep And Miles to Go Before I Sleep..

Robert Frost

Listen little boy nothing give the E feeling except "E". U fucking moron. Ultimate orange didn't do shit for me. Maybe it wasn't intense enough for my body. Chill out motherfucker I'm just expressing my opinion. Get vivarin I'll give you the same effect as UO.

------------------

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark & Deep

But I Have Promises To Keep And Miles to Go Before I Sleep..

Robert Frost

Cubano is totally right. Ultimate Orange doesn't do shit! Rolling??? I think you are nuts. I bought them for the gym and they didn't even help with that...so I definitely doubt they would be fun for a night in the club. Xenadrine is definitely way better for staying up...but if you want to get fucked up, stick to REAL drugs.

ciao

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!!!

i'm not taking anyones side, i am stating my opinion . . .

but different things affect people in different ways . . . but pure mdma will give you the E feeling you are looking for . . . everything else is just an energy booster. believe me, i took enough E that i am immune to it . . . *nothing* gives a comparable feeling to what E was like a few years back smile.gif (So call me a crackhead, i am biggrin.gif) So, to me, there is nothing that is the same. But who knows for sure?

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox