Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel will never be the same

we left tunnel around 2:30. i didn't like it at all and i had some badly mixed drinks.. and the what the hell is with that pakistani music in the top floor? it will never be what it used to be in 98.. back then it was jam packed. there were many girls in tight shorts.. great vibes, steamy unisex bathrooms...interracial sex actions in the basement... man..i miss the good ol days at tunnel. i will not go back there again though. it's pretty much over for me but the venue is still nice so you little kids i am not gonna tell u not to go there. have fun while you are still under 23.

well this is a little problem that Tunnel has--some people are still stuck with the mentality of a party that happened about 3 or 4 years ago--really in a different decade, in a different century, under different circumstances

GET OVER IT people-- when a party is over it's over--to try to bring it back is like trying to bring back a dead body back to life--it'll never happen--if u were lucky enough to be there appreciate the memories and move on--don't be stuck in the past, it's not good anyway

Now--that doesn't mean u can't enjoy the NEW TUNNEL. New faces, fresh djs, fresh music--new parties!!! That's what life is all about--enjoying the present and what's new!!

People that are stuck in the past get OLD quickly--u dont' want to be like that. Trust me.

i agree with u 110%.. i have always enjoyed myself at the tunnel... its not as bad as people say... i guess some r just close-minded

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by andwhysee:

we left tunnel around 2:30. i didn't like it at all and i had some badly mixed drinks.. and the what the hell is with that pakistani music in the top floor? it will never be what it used to be in 98.. back then it was jam packed. there were many girls in tight shorts.. great vibes, steamy unisex bathrooms...interracial sex actions in the basement... man..i miss the good ol days at tunnel. i will not go back there again though. it's pretty much over for me but the venue is still nice so you little kids i am not gonna tell u not to go there. have fun while you are still under 23.

i totally agree with u. back in 98 when the line was up the street the girls were off the hook and the vibe was great, but i went to the tunnel when vicious was there and i thought the vibe was coming back. i havent got a chance to get there lately but i hear it is back. i hope this is true cause i havent had a real good time late;y.

cwm41.gif

cwm44.gif hey WUSSUP.. guys..just wanna know some info on TUNNEL since this post was talking about TuNNEL i was wondering which day is better for TUNNEL friday or sat ? and when does johnny vicous spins there ? umm.. well i havent gone to TUNNEL in ages.. i was just wondering.. i know that friday nights at tunnel is 18 and over.. how about sat nights ? cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

Originally posted by flyboyz:

cwm44.gif hey WUSSUP.. guys..just wanna know some info on TUNNEL since this post was talking about TuNNEL i was wondering which day is better for TUNNEL friday or sat ? and when does johnny vicous spins there ? umm.. well i havent gone to TUNNEL in ages.. i was just wondering.. i know that friday nights at tunnel is 18 and over.. how about sat nights ? cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

sat is 18 and over too and i think the vibe is better on sat... thats when i usually go... the vibe is definately improving so give it a shot.. .ya never know

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM