Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Protest at TWILO

Did anyone seen the protest at TWILO? The protesters consisted of Transsexuals,Transvestite,Drag Queens, etc...

They were protesting that the club discriminated on transgender people cause the club fired their most 2 popular transsexuals dancers last year Amanda LaPore and Sophia.. It was a sight to see with all the Drag Queens holding up the signs to people getting bum rushed by the protesters that entered the club... Damn!!!!! I should of brought my camera... It was definitely a KODAK moment...

[This message has been edited by ~richie~ (edited 04-08-2001).]

it must be so distressing to know that you can never be a woman no matter how much cosmetic and attudinal adjustments you try to make...awwww...so sad...next thing you know, there will be a national holiday for this sort of thing...what a world we live in...hehehe

Im actually happy they are protesting. More to them. It was wrong they were fired merely because they had a sex change. WHOOPDEEFUCKINDOODAA. Since when must the club scene be soo judgemental. Its not like they are required to fuck clubbers or anything. They were DANCERS!! Isnt that the point???

Maybe theres more to the story then I know but its quite ridiculous. I hope they stay and continue to protest in front of twilo!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

I quit~

i see your point. the first time i saw them dancin up there (i was a bit naive) i was like they are such georgeous girls...then someone told me they were men and i shrugged and still said they're pretty good looking girls. bi-gay-transvestite-transexual-straight-horny- just come to the club and have a good time!

Lulu

(but stay off my body)

Originally posted by misskittie:

Im actually happy they are protesting. More to them. It was wrong they were fired merely because they had a sex change. WHOOPDEEFUCKINDOODAA. Since when must the club scene be soo judgemental. Its not like they are required to fuck clubbers or anything. They were DANCERS!! Isnt that the point???

Maybe theres more to the story then I know but its quite ridiculous. I hope they stay and continue to protest in front of twilo!

xoxo

kAt

Are u 100% certain THAT's why they got fired?!!?

Maybe they no longer needed transvestite dancers...

Like deanna said, I hope they get the attention of a sniper.... hehehehehe

that's so lame! bunch o jobless dragqueens "Protesting" in front of the club!! hahaha like that would influence the clubgoers....

oh, well... crazy world isn't it?

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Originally posted by misskittie:

xoxo

kAt

you tell em kittie!

------------------

"I was on a roll until you got here. If you weren't reading this, I'd have some free time. If I weren't writing this, you'd have some free time. Tag, you lose!" --josh mintz

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire