Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters velvet / Anthony Mundy sytems review...

Well, I must say that last week I inquired about these two clubs, seeing that I was going to be djing systems. A lot of responses all negative. I have to say that the turnout for JP at Velvet was amazing. He took this crowd on a journey and didn't stop till the last second.(which by the way is 2am unfortunately) Crowd was older, very appreciative and into the music completely. Great job JP! Now when I left there to get to systems for my turn, you guys were right. A lot of raver type people who didn't know what the fuck to do with a glow stick, but were very appreciative of the music and didn't leave the dance floor for a minute. The VIP lounge was a great scene, Anthony Lamont put on an amazing performance, as well as "Castles in the sky" the real one. Club closed at 6am and then the hotel after hours began. Thanks to some of the NYC peeps that were out there, especially Antonio, can't wait to do it again. cwm4.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"