Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To go or Not to go!! THAT IS THE QUESTION!!

Okay . . . I'm thinking of going to Twilo this Friday for PVD. But I'm really hesitant. Couple of reasons why I do want to go is . .

1. ALL my friends are going . . .some from out of town.

2. After GC at Limelight . . . I NEED to hear decent music.

3. I do miss Twilo . . . I'm not made out of stone, you know! cwm6.gif

Couple of reasons why I still don't wanna go . . .

1. Two of my very best friend will not . . . cannot go cause they were 86'ed from the club.

2. Heard a lot of rumors about PVD's spinning style changing dramatically to some really wierd experimental shit.

3. Don't know if the "can't breath and no room to dance" crowd will actually make me hate Twilo more.

What do you think? cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Self-image sets the boundaries of individual accomplishment." — Maxwell Maltz

boobielogo2.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 04-09-2001).]

hey there...nice to meet you on fri...

i can realte...i'm pretty much going because a lot of friends are coming from out of town and i need pvd to redeem himself after his last appearance @ twilo...will be overly crowded, but around 6 or 7 it will be worth it...go!

------------------

final+rld2g.jpg

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Sat night might be a better bet. Digweed/Tenaglia/GlennB.

smile.gif

Plus I think its 21+ so (hopefully) less crowd.

I WISH I can go out on Saturday to DT/Digweed! cwm1.gif

But I promised my mom we're doing a Girl's Night Out thing with me, my mom and my sister. It's Friday or nothing. I'll catch DT at Vinyl, so it's okay!

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blackcentepede:

GO>>THIS TIME I"LL BE READY FOR THE RUMBLE>>POWER BAR>>AND NO BOUNCER CAN KEEP ME OUT NEXT FRIDAY>> cwm23.gif

Ohhh wow, now I HAVE to go! cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Hey girl. GO!!!!!!! I'm going with the woman and it's going to be fun! I'm hoping that the festivities the following night will lighten some of the crowd for Friday. Just wishful thinking, but it works for me!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Guest danwang

Blueangel, mom isn't interested in Twilo? At least it's not as bad as the "Cracktory" smile.gif

Or are you two going to hit some Chippendales sort of place? smile.gif

Sounds like you have a cool mom? What's her age (range is ok)?

------------------

Fierceness is always welcome

Hmm.. PVD is def changing slowly but surely.. The last few times he got harder and harder with every time.. Sucks for trance lovers but I was happy LOL.. The crowd is RIDICULOUS.. No breathing room whatsoever.. But if you really love him, it's worth it.. But honestly, if I didn't love him as much as I do, I wouldn't go.. Even if all my friends went.. So it really depends on how much you love PVD smile.gif I still manage to have a great time even with the crowds just because his music makes me happy!

Originally posted by danwang:

Blueangel, mom isn't interested in Twilo? At least it's not as bad as the "Cracktory" smile.gif

Or are you two going to hit some Chippendales sort of place? smile.gif

Sounds like you have a cool mom? What's her age (range is ok)?

To picture my mom in ANY club would be too funny!! cwm27.gif Nooo, Girl's Night Out to my mom means dinner, drinking at a Korean lounge and then hitting the Kareoke (sp?) places. Can you hear the excitement in my voice?? cwm6.gif

But seriously, my mom is a real cool chicka! AND she's the most beautiful 51 yearold I know. Last time we did this . . . 20-someting guys were trying to pick her up!! cwm11.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Guest danwang

Originally posted by blueangel:

To picture my mom in ANY club would be too funny!! cwm27.gif Nooo, Girl's Night Out to my mom means dinner, drinking at a Korean lounge and then hitting the Kareoke (sp?) places. Can you hear the excitement in my voice?? cwm6.gif

But seriously, my mom is a real cool chicka! AND she's the most beautiful 51 yearold I know. Last time we did this . . . 20-someting guys were trying to pick her up!! cwm11.gif

BlueAngel

I think I've seen people of similar age in Twilo. The one Saturday I've been there's this guy (who looks European) who appears to be of that age who was doing some sort of ballet dancing moves to Seaman, maybe also to Junior Vasquez. Does anyone know who i'm talking about? Is he a regular? (Haven't seen him on Fridays) Speaking of Junior, isn't he a few years older than blueangel's mom?

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-09-2001).]

actually, i've been wondering if PVD will be as crowded as february since digweed and DT will are spinning on sat. i'm hoping that people won't be able to handle both nights and will opt for digweed.

my friends aruge that there's very little overlap between the audiences for digweed and PVD which I'm not too sure about, but either way, if you like the music you should go.

it's too bad about your friends getting bounced the last time, but at least the bouncers aren't as scummy as the ones at exit.