Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK...weird, but......have to ask....

After only poppin 3 beenz last night, i started hallucinating real bad...a good trip, but still...it was pretty freaky....never happened to me before, so, I ask, has this happened to anyone else before??? I mean, the things I was seeing...it was so bizarre...i.e. people having two heads, seeing everyone green faces, etc...you get the idea.....my friend took the same ones and it did not have the same effect on him...Info. pleeezeeee

thanks sweetie....it was just took me by surprise, that's all...i did enjoy it though...but, for the first time ever, i didn't want to dance....i just wanted to watch all these images....and of course, couldn't sleep all night, actually i should say morning, so, right now, i'm still a bit loopy!! hehe...my hands are shakin! By the way...how's 5 HTP help out???

Originally posted by kewlgirl:

After only poppin 3 beenz

U from Florida by chance? biggrin.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

hehehe....cause i have friends all over miami. Hey IM me: fantom0680

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

yea that happens sometimes. after some 8and a halfs one time, I had dragons walking around me for a couple of hours. Filthy bastards were smiling and pointing their claws to me. cwm25.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

hallucinations can be a real trip! one time, after being at twilo all night, we came home to my friends appartment....just drinking some OJ & relaxing....and as i looked around the room, i realized that on everyone's faces i saw a maze type design...it was very very freaky...i just kept blinking hard to try to make it go away. but when that didnt work, i just gave into it and chilled....

good luck getting used to yours!

------------------

pretibaby.htm

"When you are loved, there is no need to understand what is happening, for everything happens within you."

~The Alchemist

aim: eigurl

eileen@mariony.com

I always see wacky shit when I start to come down. I too see the "mazes" on everyone's face, not to mention on the walls and in the air. Has anyone ever seen the Movie Nightbreed? The first time I rolled it reminded me of the way the main character's face would look when he turned into one of the Nightbreed.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Guest danwang

kewl, i dunno... with no confirmations from anyone else, you're making me wonder if "Mr 2-inch" really was there that night smile.gif

------------------

Fierceness is always welcome