Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is it soo hard....

for a girl to get laid now-a-days?!?!?!

Thats what I wanna know...

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, April 6, 2001, join us for guest DJ PETE SCHWINGE spinning from 10 - 12 during our open bar~ Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

i'm sure its not that hard if you don't care about who's giving....the problem arises only if you are looking to have sex with someone you actually want to be having sex with....just think about it...when you are with someone you dig, it's all the more pleasurable!

Originally posted by misskittie:

for a girl to get laid now-a-days?!?!?!

Thats what I wanna know...

It ain't all hard if you're good lookin. It's these nasty punk chickenhead ho-ass bitches who only show after everyone is already drunk, and try to get on a playas nuts. They tha ones who be ruining it for all the hunnies. I aint got no beef with tha golddiggin bitches, but if you see a chickenhead, call her out for a playa so we don't get it confused. Ya heard. One.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by andre9000:

It ain't all hard if you're good lookin. It's these nasty punk chickenhead ho-ass bitches who only show after everyone is already drunk, and try to get on a playas nuts. They tha ones who be ruining it for all the hunnies. I aint got no beef with tha golddiggin bitches, but if you see a chickenhead, call her out for a playa so we don't get it confused. Ya heard. One.

word

cwm32.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Umm I was just lookin for ass...no money or presents...what kinda girl u think I am?!?! Hell, we dont even gotta talk...lol

No sex in 2001 yet....BLOWS BIG TIME!

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, April 6, 2001, join us for guest DJ PETE SCHWINGE spinning from 10 - 12 during our open bar~ Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

you mean like for 24 hours straight...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

you mean like for 24 hours straight...

sex for 24 hours straight huh? Usually guys are not capable of performing that long...sad but true..

------------------

Hmmm the actual act for 24 hours would be a tad difficult, skin does rub raw you know.

However, a little wkend out, with a hottub, and a fireplace and gourmet food delivered to your door and uhm.....toys....and uhm...

I should stop now.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gifmyrlinpic2.jpg

The Future is what you make of it.....Dreams are powerful

sex for 24 hours straight huh? Usually guys are not capable of performing that long...sad but true..

apparently some are...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Kindly send them my way....Ill owe ya one~

only know one personally..

------------------

scream.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

meth and lube. all you need in life

guess your really not that good at keeping a secret..

------------------

scream.gif

Guest danwang

Umm I was just lookin for ass...no money or presents...what kinda girl u think I am?!?! Hell, we dont even gotta talk...lol

No sex in 2001 yet....BLOWS BIG TIME!

Dang, misskittie, when I met with you at Nativa (hey, let's hit the raging Jersey club scene some time smile.gif ), you didn't look like the type of person who would saying/posting these kinds of things!

Maybe I need to be educated, but it seems that women who are actually looking for sex are a very rare breed. And willing to do it with anyone? (btw, any gender requirements?) Double dang...

Did you have a man in recent previous years? Or some other source of sexual satisfaction?

Well, unfortunately I personally can't help you out, cuz I'm taken and "the boss" tells me that I must be a one-woman man. cwm32.gif

Any luck with 24-hour-man and meth-and-lube?

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-09-2001).]