Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I WANNA GO BACK TO TUNNEL

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

hey kat when r u plannin on goin

veronica

Hopefully very soon. You wanna go with me? Have you been there recently??? What can ya tell me girl??

xoxo

kAt

------------------

I quit~~~~~yea yea yea~~~~~its all over now

"Try to suceed without me"

butflanim_e0.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

Hopefully very soon. You wanna go with me? Have you been there recently??? What can ya tell me girl??

xoxo

kAt

ive actually been there a few times recently.. only on sat and i had a good time... im definately down to go with u though.. just tell me when

cwm35.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

I havent been there since they got shut down 2 years ago. I was wondering how that place has been? It was on channel 5 news today. Someone was stabbed and killed in the parking lot right down the road from it(Sunday night). It looks like there gonna try to shut them down again....

Suzie cwm38.gif

if u want to see tunnel again I suggest the sooner the better before some tight-assed judge shuts it down permanently--if the city lucks out with the right judge--it'll just take one decision and Tunnel will padlocked and gone forever

btw, according to today's papers that's what the city intends to do

as for the incident, apparently it occured outside the club during tunnel's sunday night hip hop party. this party has caused the club lots of problems---they probably only keep it 'cause it provides the club financial support it badly needs

Well if City clubs have problems after hip hop parties, get rid of them. Sure they may be good financially but theyre not helping the scene get any better.

That sux...that really sux!

------------------

tigger10.gif

I quit~~~~~yea yea yea~~~~~its all over now

"Try to suceed without me"

butflanim_e0.gif